[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna stop being a macfag, where's the best place to purchase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I wanna stop being a macfag, where's the best place to purchase a PC that's good for gaming, video editing, and creating games.
>>
Make it yourself
logicalincrements.com

It's legos.
But legos might be a bit difficult for someone with a mouth full of cum
>>
In the event you're serious... first your need to check yourself to see if you can break away from macfaggotry. For instance, do you use any mac-only programs frequently and if so, are you willing to learn/transition to something new? If the answer is no, you're better off staying with a Mac.

What are your actual needs for your PC? You want to game, that's fine. Easy. We'll get to that. Video editing - What do you currently/plan to do and what programs do you use now? "Creating games" - what does this mean exactly? Are you an artist, are you a programmer, are you using modding tools and scripts et.c.. what?

After this, what is important to you in terms of the hardware? Do you want a laptop or desktop? That's a good place to start...
>>
>>55894507
I use final cut pro x and logic pro. That's mainly it. But I know how to use almost everything on Adobe CS6 Master Collection.

I pretty much just need it to be high powered for gaming as I mentioned before, video editing along with all kinds of editing such as audio, flash animation, etc.
And as for creating games, I've made some flash games in the past and was thinking about continuing this or jumping onto the whole mobile app market with them.

I just need it to be powerful, somewhat silent, and to not overheat like a bitch. Also I fucking hate laptops so I would definitely be going with a desktop.
>>
>>55894585
If you want to do iOS development then keep your old Mac for that.
>>
>>55894445
>purchase a PC

You can make it yourself, it's gonna be cheaper.
>>
>>55894658
Or use a Mac OS X virtual machine
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.