[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello nerds. So I have a meeting with a small app developer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Cl7A4KDWYAAoMZ0.jpg (105KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cl7A4KDWYAAoMZ0.jpg
105KB, 768x1024px
Hello nerds.

So I have a meeting with a small app developer company, they asked what we want and its characteristics, which we already have.

Question is it rude to add in the deal the source code of the project? I mean dead serious, their company its only 3 years old and the app is focused as a ICT solution; its a long investment which should last at least a decade or more if upgraded. What happens if their company don't last as many smalls usually do?

Whats the common agreement you usually do in this situation.

>not native speaker
>>
>>55893363
Slap their faces with your dick
>>
>>55893376

I don't have one.
>>
Stupid /g/ be more useful.
>>
>>55893363
No source code. In that case I'd make contracts with several other companies, buy an app and ask for source code and use that to start my own software company selling their code.
>>
>>55893528
What about a warranty license? Does contracting small coders always comes with that risk or its avoidable in the agreement terms?

I get your point, its kinda rude but wasn't sure. New to this type of dealing.
>>
>>55893405
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>55893564
Just be very specific with what you want. If you are too general they can create whatever program fits the criteria and legally aren't required to make any changes so long as the requirements were met.

Btw, from your post I can assume you're female, correct? Do you have a way to contact you. I would like to exchange pics. :P
>>
>>55893363
If you want the source code, ask for it. What is the problem? They are going to say no? There are lots of other developers.
>>
>>55893405
So you are no good for the company, unless they have a kitchen
>>
>>55893363
>If you are too general they can create whatever program fits the criteria and legally aren't required to make any changes so long as the requirements were met.

Already calling a lawyer friend, documentation will be detailed in many, many, many pages just in case I need to use that card in the future/court. Above it a summary to let them understand the requirements and features we need.

>Do you have a way to contact you. I would like to exchange pics. :P
There are plenty girls you can actually take pics irl. Girls like sex as much as you do, download Tinder. There are tons of desperate ones wanting casual partners. Just be confident and honest, and they will open her legs and call you later. ;)

>>55893363
>So you are no good for the company, unless they have a kitchen
Actually my boss fears me, because I am always thinking like Trump "5D chess", 4 steps ahead others, and it works.

>>55893604
>If you want the source code, ask for it. What is the problem? They are going to say no? There are lots of other developers.
Will drop the question as a joke at the end of the meeting, laughing just to test their reaction. Like Anon said its not wise to demand it, will choose the legal option one and save it as a card I can pull later.

Bye guys thanks for the advice
>>
>>55893732
>my boss is scared of me because I'm super smart
>I'm a grill btw xD
Sad to see this shitty bait get so many replies.
Have a (You) and a sage and be on your way.
>>
Source code in this case is yet another asset. You can negotiate to also get the source code for the program, but you can expect the company to negotiate a higher payment, and an exclusivity period, that will lock you into using them for a year or two, so you can't just go to some other company.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.