[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you on the day bash came to Windows and subsequently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: suicide_feels.jpg (59KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
suicide_feels.jpg
59KB, 633x758px
Where were you on the day bash came to Windows and subsequently placed all freetard Lincucks on suicide watch?
>>
bash isn't why linux is good and cmd/powershell are not why windows is bad.
>>
>>55891283
Just admit it. There is no longer any valid reason to use Linux over Windows. It's over. Nobody sane will ever install Linux again.
>>
>>55891374
>There is no longer any valid reason to use Linux over Windows.
no botnet is a pretty valid reason
>>
>>55891392
>implying mere telemetry can properly be termed a "botnet"

Fucking summer.
>>
>>55891414
>privacy policy explicitly states they read every single thing you do or open on the computer
>not a botnet
>>
>>55891374
>Being this retarded
LAMP / HADOOP / CEPH, al all things, and why pay for a Windows license if you don't use / need / want it?
>>
>>55891439
And I suppose you're posting from your slick Gentoo machine that takes hours to compile updates? I have a fucking life, unlike you Lincucks. Do you even have a job?
>>
>>55891374
Drivers on Linux are usually better.
Boots faster, easier to use, no modesetting when switching viewports with fullscreen opengl shit.
>>
>>55891494
>i have a fucking life
>do you have a job
not an argument.
>>
>>55891495
>Drivers on Linux are usually better.
Assuming they exist at all.

>Boots faster
[citation needed]

>easier to use
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55891513
So you have no life and no job. No wonder you have time to fuck around with the mess that is Linux. Thanks for playing, NEET.
>>
>>55891494
>And I suppose you're posting from your slick Gentoo machine that takes hours to compile updates?
Nope, Asus T300LA running Windows 10 Pro

>I have a fucking life,
Somehow, I don't consider sperging out on a Mongolian cave drawing board a life. Help me here?

> Do you even have a job?
Yep. SDET2. I do automation and OPS for Microsoft. Unfortunately I'm stuck in studio D. Would rather be down on the commons grounds while this automation sequence is running.
>>
>>55891556
not an argument, kiddo.

stop replying to this thread without sage please.
>>
>>55891273
Yeah kid, sure. Sure.
http://www.classicshell.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6434
>>
>>55891572
Just replied without sage. Do something.
>>
File: lolfrog.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
lolfrog.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>55891576
>>
Why cant microsoft make a version of there OS called Windows Enthusiasts or something that is open source and has less bloatware programs included like all the fucking pre-installed hardware and software monitoring softwares/features.
>>
>>55891629
Because you're supposed to be a good little cuck and do what Microshit tells you, now shut up and obey
>>
>>55891629
Several reasons.

1 - NDA's. With large portions of the code (DRM, for example) Microsoft is under NDA not to include the source.

2 - Money. There's no money in this. Microsoft would sell maybe a few thousand copies?

3 - Intellectual property. Yeah, it's a dirty word around here. But people get paid for their work and ideas. That's the reality of the world. And Microsoft has to answer to shareholders.
>>
>>55891374
Thank you for your services, rasheed. 20 rupees have been deposited to your personal account.
>>
>>55892305
my names mohammed faggot, nice try
>>
>>55891426
Bro don't you want Microsoft to be able to make a better windows?
>>
>>55891392
>having something to hide
>thinking there is escape from being monitored
If you have a internet connection you are connecting to the botnet.
>>
>lolol bash is on windows y would u need loonix
Why would I need Windows when I can do literally everything I need with Linux?
>>
>>55892351
>what is a VPN
>>
>>55892362
>putting your data through someone elses shit
Like i said. There is no escape.
>>
>>55892380
I trust the VPN provider more than my ISP.
>>
When Windows finally gets proper font rendering I will consider using it outside a VM.
>>
>>55892450
install mactype
you're welcome
>>
post screenshots of you being a CLI master on Winblows.

In all seriousness, does this mean we can run mpd?
>>
>>55891495
>linux
>drivers
>>
>>55892450
you probably don't even have a 2160p display
>>
File: Screenshot (9).png (4MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (9).png
4MB, 3000x2000px
>>55891273
this is honestly the greatest thing ever
>>
>>55891273
>>55891374
There are many reasons why Linux is better but I'm not going to list them here because you're just an ignorant shill who doesn't care anyway.

>>55891536
>Assuming they exist at all.
ebin
Linux has better driver support than Windows
>>
>>55892387
>you trust
>>
>>55891273
>Bash
>on Windows

Still on my Linux Mint instance, my man. All Windows is doing is just emulating the Linux kernel on top of the NT one, so its not even worth using that bunch of spyware.
>>
File: troll-hunter.jpg (375KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
troll-hunter.jpg
375KB, 1000x1500px
>>55891273
>>
>>55895187
hi patrick
>>
File: This is an insult.png (455KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
This is an insult.png
455KB, 680x681px
>>55891414
>mere telemetry
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.