[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know where I can find an ISO for Windows 10 Enterprise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Windows 10 Enterprise.png (56KB, 640x309px) Image search: [Google]
Windows 10 Enterprise.png
56KB, 640x309px
Does anyone know where I can find an ISO for Windows 10 Enterprise with the Anniversary Update? I can't find one anywhere.
>>
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO
>>
>>55890677

Enterprise, you retard. Not Home/Pro.
>>
>>55890730

Enterprise doesn't work that way. You need to pay the first month of the subscription for the amount of computers required in advance and they send you a link for a correspondingly licensed online installer.
>>
>>55890877
So I'm fucked when it comes to this update? I can't get it on my PC.
>>
>>55890891
People tell me Pro is better than Enterprise now or Pro is better than Enterprise LTSB or something.
>>
>>55890914

Yeah right, then why aren't all the enterprise customers moving to Pro for less money? The people you know are poorfags trying to convince themselves that what they have is better.
>>
>>55890964
Why do you need enterprise? Just grab the Pro ISO from Microsoft's website and crack it with AutoKMS like all your fellow /g/entoomen are doing.
>>
>>55890964
I mean 'better' for /g/ autism purposes. I honestly don't know though I just read it while I skimmed a thread quickly. I lack context.
>>
>>55890623
Do you want me to spoon feed you?
>>
>>55891016

No, fuck off; we are full.
>>
>>55890980
You can disable telemetry in Enterprise.
>>
>>55891034
What's that gonna do? Your privacy is being invaded regardless, you don't actually have any control over a closed source OS.

The only important setting to disable in Win10 is the p2p update nonsense which can slow your internet down, and that can be disabled on Pro.
>>
Look up generations crack of Win10 LTSB and do an update. Not even sure that the anniversary update was pushed to LTSB yet as my laptop and desktop are running it.
>inb4 omg don't use a touched ISO
You're fucking noobs get a grip

>>55891060
Beyond that, you can defer updates, disable defender, doesn't come with Cortana, isn't preloaded with stupid store shit, less bloat, less bullshit.
>>
>>55891034
>he thinks disabling telemetry actually works in windows 10.
>>
>>55891115
>>55891060
lel this

if anything, "disabling" the privacy invasion settings or installing those placebloat programs that promise to fix win10 spying just sets off a flag and gives advertisers a higher priority to spy on you.
>>
>>55891088
>using Windows for anything but gaymes
>removing the windows gayme store
What the fuck is the point? You don't think you are actually free of the botnet with LTSB, do you?
>>
>>55891034

Yeah, but you can't use it unless you're logged into your Outlook account.
>>
>>55891133
I honestly don't care. Your phone is botnet, your ISP is botnet, every digital thing you use is botnet faggot. Also who the fuck ever used the windows game store. Go back to /v/ faggot nigger jew
>>
>>55890623
Get the trial ISO from MS Technet.

You can activate it as full product with volume license spoofing.
>>
>>55891213
Epic agreed
>>
>>55891034

1) No it's not, Enterprise still has shit that can't be stopped, you need Enterprise LTSB to get rid of it.
2) You're asking for the Anniversary update, which did nothing but add more telemetry and remove many methods of disabling it, kind of contradictory.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.