[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the new mbp air or the new surface pro I need to work on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

the new mbp air

or

the new surface pro

I need to work on the go, need full keyboard to write my articles and potential novel

I need to do research

also media consumption in bed movies and TV and stuff

or is something else better?

which do you like?
>>
>>55875517
Just get an ideapad 100s
>>
>>55875517
ThinkPad X1 Carbon
>>
hello hiro
buy thinkpad
>>
>potential novel
NonSTEM scum get out.
>>
File: don't fuck with the T40.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
don't fuck with the T40.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
Do you mean MacBook pro or MacBook air ?

I personally have a sp4 , and I would recommend it , especially the portability and 2 in 1 factor is a big plus in my opinion
>>
>>55875517
>on the go
macbook of yourse, people gonna see you you kno?
>>
The Air has a shit screen, don't buy one, it's terrible.
>>
>>55877356
Sauce?
>>
>>55877740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXsDfuVctFk
>>
>>55876827
is this legit? seems too good to be true
>>
>>55877864
legit as a 4 cell battery can be.
>>
>>55877877
is that bad?
>>
>>55877902
it's mediocre.
I would just buy a big battery alongside for another $100 or so
>>
>>55877917
I'm op

the carbon is a good buy?
>>
>>55875517
chinkbook air
>>
>>55877935
apart from the battery, sure.
That's pretty much the only downside, besides some things that people bitch about on here that don't matter much to you like the keyboard layout.
>>
>>55877962
one of my things was a non compact keyboard.

what's wrong with this keyboard?
>>
>>55877995
It's a laptop keyboard. greatest for typing you can get, but different layout than the old models, which is more like a desktop layout. It's mostly Home/End/pgup/pgdn that changed. Size is the same.
>>
Surface pro all the way
>>
>>55875517
Asus Zenbook UX305, one of the best laptops I've ever used. Linux support is great, Windows runs fine too and is not as expensive as both the examples you listed.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.