[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Audiophile general: Also, can we discuss Schiit audio? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (31KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 800x450px
Audiophile general:

Also, can we discuss Schiit audio? I'm looking for some dacs and amps and shit that will be neutral for a studio.

Pic related. What I'm looking at currently. Asgard 2 and Bifrost Multibit
>>
Finally

A place where us non poorfags can discuss and coalesce over how we perceive the superiority of high fidelity sound, produced in it's purest, natural form.

Im enjoying some Jazz with a nice cognac
>>
>>55873630
Make sure to return your thesaurus on time. Don't want no late fees
>>
Why not just go with a Magni and Modi 2 Ubers? Or one of the O2 with ODAC?
>>
>>55873713
Would the Schiit not be neutral?
>>
>>55873630
any recent album you can recommend?
>>
>>55873630
I'm watching Pirates of the Caribbean on mine.
>>
>>55873725
They don't add noise if that's you mean.
>>
>>55873595
get the yggy and dont look back.
>>
>>55873595
I heard they're pretty Schitt.
>>
>>55873758
I'm talking sound signature
>>
>>55873784
Audiophile terms mean nothing to me.
>>
>>55873846
I want the equalization to be flat. No bass boost, no mid boost, no high boost.
>>
>>55873917
It's an amp. Specs are right there on their site.
>>
>>55873595
>>55873917
why dont you just buy monitors for a studio part of the fun of amps is the little big of colour or flavor they add i love the nice warm tube sound that i get from the vincent but because its solidstate aswell its not to warm
>>
Bifrost is basically equivalent to the Modi 2 uber, huge waste of money. Running a Valhalla 1 + Modi 2 right now but gonna replace with M9xx
>>
File: isotekevo3genesis.jpg (32KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
isotekevo3genesis.jpg
32KB, 600x446px
Im considering upgrading my power conditioning 10k budget wonder what i should get
>>
File: DC1_FRONT.png (122KB, 718x539px) Image search: [Google]
DC1_FRONT.png
122KB, 718x539px
>>55873595
If your going to drop all that $$, consider the following:
http://emotiva.com/products/dacs/electronics/dacs/stealth-dc-1
>>
>>55873595
IDAC2
Nothing else
Blows away the Asgard and bitfrost
Class A output stage, anon.
Great DAC. Powers low impedance headphones fine.
>>
>>55875470
>IDAC2
lel

You can't even A/B the difference between the IDAC2 and the Asgard/Bifrost.
>>
>>55875779
Okay I was shilling a bit too hard.
I don't own the bifrost but I've tried it before.
They are both about the same price but you can get the IDAC 2 with ipurifier for $350 from music direct.
The idac2 has a burbrown chip which sounds really nice. Better than the akm found in the bifrost imo.
Bifrost was a bit more neutral, but the IDAC2 had a more musical/funner tune to it. It was a bit more detailed.
Soundstage is much much better with the idac2
DSD support is great, I can play SACD rips natively.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.