[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any device I can carry secretly that will turn all mobile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Is there any device I can carry secretly that will turn all mobile phones around me off? I don't mean just their network signal, but turn them off completely. I can't stand seeing people looking at their tiny screens at full brightness playing stupid games or chatting with their stupid friends all the time like they have anything to say after spending all day long chatting nonstop.
>>
Log up man, the futures dead.
>>
>>55873520
Are you literally this much of a retarded autismo?
>>
>>55873520
Yes, but I won't tell you what they're called.

They're also really illegal, and you get caught running one, you're going to federal pound me in the ass prison.

I'd also like to point to just how stupidly trivial it is to triangulate the location of such a device.
If you're stationary, amateur radio enthusiasts will literally go out of their way to report you to the FCC because they have nothing better to do.
And if you have the device in your bag, you'll get arrested after the 4th or 5th time you pass by the same place because surely, you take the same public transport and there's cameras everywhere.
>>
enjoy your fcc smackdown
>>
its called an EMP
>>
>>55873568
Go to bed Cory Doctorow.
>>
>>55873520
aside from that being illegal in the us and uk(and many other countries) you wont find something that you can just buy, youll have to make it, but there are guides. I dont know about anything short of an emp that would do what you want but you should look into lady ada's wavebubble, it jams all wireless communication, and people wont look at their phones if they dont connect so it sorta solves your problem.
>>
>>55873568
are you a part of le annonymouse? me too i installed kali linux on my moms pc and now i hack people.
>>
File: Uzimicro.jpg (7KB, 220x175px) Image search: [Google]
Uzimicro.jpg
7KB, 220x175px
>>55873520
secret until you pull it out
>>
>>55873520
When I am in a crowd at an event, I try to break as much phones as I can. It pissing me off when these retards are filming instead of enjoying the show.

>>55873621
best solution if you live in the US.
>>
File: tugboatwhistle.jpg (17KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
tugboatwhistle.jpg
17KB, 575x575px
It took the phone companies 10 years to fix it but you used to be able to do it until recently with someone cheap and simple like a tugboat whistle. There were two notes when played simultaneously it would caused people on the phone to drop their call. Then again half the shit on youtube is fake. So who knows if it was true.
>>
>>55873668
And that's because you haven't been at corporate events yet. Suits are paying good money for custom "micro social network apps" that only work during their events for attendees to make profiles and chat with each other with their phones instead of actually socializing. They do it WHILE IN THE SAME BUILDING as the people they are talking to
>>
Build a portable tesla coil it'll probably fry all electronics near you.
>>
>>55873520
>waaaah people use phones!!!!!!
Fuck off grandpa, jamming cellular signals is illegal.
>>
>>55873852
>They do it WHILE IN THE SAME BUILDING as the people they are talking to
It's called a Local Area Network.
Been around since the '80s at least.
>>
>>55873520
what you need is an EMP device.

Unfortunately, it's not really something you want to be near when it goes off
>>
ooh look at the salty douchebag that can't handle people socializing in a medium other than meatspace.
>>
>>55873877
It would have to do that one by one making it literally possible for the phone owners to single you out.
>>
>>55873895
No walls between them, honey. Now, come on, we're going to miss the movie if you keep stopping to talk to everyone that passes by.
>>
>>55873878
This. The potential ramifications far outweigh what little benefits you hope to achieve.
>>
>>55874020
I'm pretty sure he understands the legal ramifications. But maybe, just maybe, the threat of law will work on his side, as in for him. Meaning, if he can organize an effort, on his end, where people become more conscious of this he will be able to live a more content lifestyle considering he now has the schaudenfreude trigger that comes with this. Like he can build up to that level of euphoria, kind of the way all millenials and their kin do these days. Or kind of the way Indians do when they start letting out farts in closed quarters.

Pretty sure this will go right over your head so I will just leave thread.
>>
>getting mad about people using technology
>>
>>55874120
>millenials and their kin
I lol'd.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.