[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking tired of start ups taking forever to send

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: offer.png (409KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
offer.png
409KB, 1200x1200px
I'm so fucking tired of start ups taking forever to send offer letters.

I'm on to my third start up. Each has promised an offer letter on x day and it turns up x+7 days later.

Why is it fucking up to me to keep hounding them and hounding them? Open to a legitimate explanation here.
>>
File: JSHuIQD.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
JSHuIQD.gif
1MB, 600x600px
>>150316313
Cool blog
>>
>>55872597

please comment, rate, and subscribe
>>
>>55872605
10/10 would read again subscribed.
>>
its because they take 7-10 days to talk to pajeets that will do the same work you do for 50% less the hourly rate anon ;^)
>>
>>55872605
awesome-sauce!
>>
>>55872659
I get the offer letter though. I've done the interview process, I've negotiated salary and equity, I've met the team..

> Thanks Anon! We're so EXCITED!!!!! You should be receiving an offer letter on Wednesday. We're just SOOO EXCITTTEEED

offer letter is 7-10 days late.
>>
>>55872685
be honest, how many pajeets do you see at start up these days? I beginning to think all they want is pajeet and womyn codyers
>>
>>55872707
Pajeets? Not many. They aren't great start up employees because often their english isn't great and they don't work well on teams. Also noticed that they tend to be very dismissive and rude during a normal code review process. Women? Never worked with any female engineers. At past jobs I've only suggested we extend an offer to one of them, and she ended up taking an offer at google.
>>
>>55872743
>ended up taking an offer at Google
>choice between some start up and Google
That wasn't even a choice.
>>
>>55872578
They're start ups, you idiot. What do you expect?
>>
Their motor's not starting. Check the fuel line or air intake. Also spark plugs.
>>
>>55872578
Because they are waiting for a response from their first choice. How gullible are you?
>>
Next time apply under the name Jamal Raheed. Also change your name to that. They'll be forced to take you to fulfill multicultural quota.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.