[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to start using Bitcoin to gain anonimity >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: btc.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
btc.png
14KB, 500x500px
>want to start using Bitcoin to gain anonimity
>can't buy btc without giving personal information
>twf
>>
>>55862659
Bitcoin is not and was never intended to be an anonymous currency/method of payment.
>>
Either mine them yourself, or buy them with cash from localbitcoins. I've never had to give personal information (other than meeting in person, ofcourse).
>>
File: does-not-compute.jpg (43KB, 452x328px) Image search: [Google]
does-not-compute.jpg
43KB, 452x328px
>>55862659
>Anonymity
>On a public ledger
>>
>>55862659
Don't forget that literally every BTC transaction is logged and visible to everyone

Anonymous my fucking ass
>>
File: 1308444752406.gif (138KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
1308444752406.gif
138KB, 640x483px
you pay a premium for no trace anonymity. And to all the tars saying if its on a public ledger you're retarded. Just last week X paid Y $15 ... Tell me who X and Y are faggots? It's pseudo anonymous,
>>
>>55862917
forgot
localbitcoins.com
>>
>>55862659
Fucking retard. Either that or you're one of those FBI faggots that keep posting those tor threads.
>>
>>55862676
it's pseudo anonymous
>>

You can, buy from individuals with cash using #bitcoin-otc or localbitcoins.com
>>
>>55862659
You could before the Jews regulated it. Now they all require kyc shit.

Bitcoin hasn't been any good since 2010.
>>
Two things concern me about buying bitcoins.

Someone said you have to password protect your wallet or someone can crack it.
Wtf does that mean?
What security precautions should I take besides protecting the wallet on my computer?

Someone also said transactions can be faked so wait till they're confirmed before giving the money to a local seller.
I've used bitcoin once or twice but I don't understand what that means.

Can anyone enlighten me?
>>
>>55865442
You do want to make sure that the transaction is confirmed before you hand over any money. It's pretty unlikely that they'll be faked though, so I wouldn't worry too much about this.

If the wallet is on your device, then you should password protect it in case the device gets stolen. If you are using a service that provides you with a wallet stored on their end, then you probably want to have 2 factor authentication or something.
>>
>>55862659

You can buy with cash on localbitcoins on person ya fucking newb.

And learn to mix you r coins, then it doens't mater if the seller has your private info.

Jesus.
>>
>>55862659

Grow marijuana and sell it for bitcoins?
>>
>>55866516
Good advice but chill it with the random aggressivity.
>>
>>55863333
>pseudo anonymous

I was going to correct you that it's pseudonymous, but then I saw your based dubs-architecture-quads and realised Kek doesn't love me THAT much
>>
>>55867162
Deeply rooted autism
>>
>>55862659
>all transactions are recorded on a public blockchain for everyone to see on blockchain.info
>anonymity
>>
>>55866578

Go fuck yourself you little cunt. Learn how shit works before posting and looking like a fucking fucktard.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.