[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/CQdWbj I'm planning on b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: AUSTRALIAN RAVE.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
AUSTRALIAN RAVE.gif
1MB, 480x270px
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/CQdWbj

I'm planning on buying a new PC at the end of the month. Is this build decent? I'd like to keep the colorscheme mostly white and black but if I have to get something not within that that's fine too I guess.
>>
>>55860584
(I already know I don't have storage on it, I'll just be moving over the SSD and HDD in my current PC)
>>
>>55860584
Dude wtf. That's a shit build, outdated too
>>
>>55860623
The Xeon e3-1231 is a way better CPU then any of the Skylakes at similar price point. Why bother with skylake when the performance is only going to be marginally better?
>>
>>55860649
Thanks to the increased bandwidth of ddr4, you can see dual core i3 6100 destroyed the i5 2500.

Haswell is old tech, if you're buying that you may as well buy used.
>>
>>55860681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwB1KRMpFdw

what the fuck are you talking about

they both preform basically the same despite the fact that the i5 2500 literally came out five years ago
>>
>>55860681

Continuation of >>55860715
To add to that, the extra threads offered by the Xeon, that is to say eight as opposed to four, will make the CPU's lifespan even longer, seeing as Game's are starting to support more and more threads, plus the fact that the extra threads will also be beneficial for day to day tasks, as well as video and photo editing.
>>
>>55860715
Enjoy your brand new haswell cpu and ddr3 ram in 2016 anon (:
>>
>>55860584
Hmm since your going for that black and white look , i would try to get an rx480 in black and white or just pain it yourself to just match the scheme.
>>
File: absolutely 2016.png (110KB, 763x652px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely 2016.png
110KB, 763x652px
>>55860752
RAM Speed is basically meaningless for everyday tasks. Why the fuck should I shill out 100$ more for the i7-6700, Plus probably $100 extra for the motherboard, for a system which will likely only be marginally better?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.