[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 hours. It's been over 3 hours and they're still going,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1451492292186.png (253KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451492292186.png
253KB, 640x480px
3 hours. It's been over 3 hours and they're still going, working at trying to disassemble and reassemble a standard, office PC

I took this vocational course because I thought I wasn't ready for university but these people are failing at what is essentially a children's block-in-the-hole game

6 more months of listening to them spouting reddit and 4chan memes in class
>>
I wish I could do something like that to get a degree
>>
>>55859148
IT is for complete retards. Sounds elitists since billions of normies don't know how to assemble PC and install drivers but for everybody else IT is a brain dead job with lowest paycheck.
>>
>>55859148
Wow, and I thought I was bad
>>
Have you made any friends at least?
>>
>>55859148

sounds as bad as that one time I took a cs course in a tech school

day 1 teacher says we are learning windows registry and i though, wow this is more advanced than i though...

...he meant the start button menu
>>
File: redpill man.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
redpill man.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>55859148

Isn't it even more embarrasing that you're taking the vocational course.

Let's be Frank here, you made a lot of fuckups in life to get to this point.
>>
OP you're and idiot. Start sucking cocks now.
Courses and university aren't about learning shit. What you """"learn"""" there is about as useful as the toilet paper sitting in the toilet after you wiped your ass.
Any courses and universities are about meeting people and making connections. This is how you really get jobs in the real world. Nobody gives a fuck about what autistic shit you know. Auts never get this, like you OP.
>>
>>55859158
>>55859218
>>55859289
It's an absolutely worthless certificate that I'm only doing because my dad wanted me out of the house but I was a shut-in for 4 years and just got out of the psych ward so I felt I wasn't ready for uni
>>
File: 1466867975203.jpg (32KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
1466867975203.jpg
32KB, 600x517px
>>55859335
I'm in that boat.
I was doing my bachelor for 7weeks, then threw it in. I'll be starting again next year. No financial loss.

Getting my shit sorted with a worker. But that still wont ease the mind fuck of spending 5+ hours learning one line of code each week.

Is their any fast paced coding courses in aus? or even just learning command line.
Spending so long doing nothing in a course makes me forget what I've learnt. Don't use it loose it.
>>
>>55859510
I'm in Aus too and I'm just planning on learning programming basics/command line in my spare time

TAFE is basically just a big fucking online course anyway.

I'm wondering if there's some way to do a Cisco course online while I'm doing TAFE too...
>>
>>55859148
You should have taken something more advanced OP

Something like Comp Engy
>inb4 yunocchi anon posts his picture
>>
>>55859754
CS > CE
>>
>>55860121
Well, it depends of what OP wants after all
>>
>>55860193
A quick and painless death
>>
>>55859564
Which sate in TAFE?
>>
>>55859148
If it makes you feel any better CS is just as bad, and I'm talking about a top 10 world wide university here.

Literally a 3 hour lecture on the "for loop". Next week, the "while loop" and if the lecturer blazes through then he might touch on the "do while loop".

Even by the time you get to 3rd year the most advanced shit you will probably learn is "maybe we shouldn't plan out a 3 year development cycle from the start, let's just see how it goes" aka """agile programming""" or perhaps "sometimes it's best to feed a program data and have it adjust it's internal parameters so increase it's accuracy" aka """machine intelligence""".

Apart from being a socially acceptable way to shoot the shit and waste time for years, I don't rate university very highly.
>>
>>55861934

This. 'Programming' is not a course, like mathematics or literature; it's a trade, like machining. The design of a computer system is a course, the principles of engineering is a course, the analysis of algorithms is a course, computer architecture is a course, but programming? Programming is an intuitive skill. Knowing how to program should be a prerequisite for CS, CE or SE, not something you waste your first two years revisiting.

The only good 'programming' courses I've done were project-based, like shop classes. I've seen too many programming courses where assessment was in the form of a quiz or exam, as if being able to describe a while loop in words or pick the correct syntax for a function pointer out of a choice of four was any indication of one's confidence in the language - and it is about confidence, more than skill, because when you put aside design and architecture, actually programming is pretty easy.
>>
>>55859510
Such a childish joke yet I still fell for it and I haven't laughed this loud for a while.
Goddamnit, I'm becoming even more retarded
>>
>>55859148
the best your looking at is contract work. it's not steady if you don't have friends.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.