/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to make a cell phone jammer, does anyone know how to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

i want to make a cell phone jammer, does anyone know how to make one or has a link to a tutorial?
>>
>>55858713

Did you even Google before making this shitpost? You can find the diagram in a lot of places retard.
>>
>>55858713
Apply power to antennas.
>>
>>55858713
Nice try Special agent Bryce Tyroneson
>>
>>55858713
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8EgTyzG1gI
>>
Have fun with the jail sentence
>>
Does anyone know if they still sell them? Back in the day they sold them in Deal Extreme.

I just happen to live near a gym and the fucking Poke Mongos won't stop making noise late at night.
>>
>>55859014

What kind of noise?
>>
>>55859028
Shouting, yelling, clapping, running. Also some skateboarders started to hang out there since the Poke Mongo thing started, they make a shit ton of noise with their fucking skates in the concrete.
>>
don't be a cunt, cunt.
>>
>>55859172
your options are either
>A: wear some headphones
or
>B: cellphone jam them and end up in jail for 10+ yrs
>>
>>55858713
Illegal in the US? KEK, they're super-cheap here
>>
>>55859204
Then how do places like stores and restaurants use these?
>>
>>55859204

They're not supposed to.
If they are, report them to the FCC and get some snitch bucks.

Otherwise, they could just be in shitty reception areas/buildings.
>>
>>55858713
1. Find antennas to broadcast at cell frequencies
2. connect to oscillators and batteries
3. There is no step three
>>
>>55861065
By breaking the law.
>>
File: jake laughs.gif (559KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
jake laughs.gif
559KB, 400x276px
>>55858748
>Special agent Bryce Tyroneson
>>
File: usrpb200.png (947KB, 806x840px) Image search: [Google]
usrpb200.png
947KB, 806x840px
Use a USRP to MITM calls and route it through asterisk. You can replace both caller's voices with Morgan Freeman's voice before re-transmitting signal.
>>
>>55859172
Stop being a grumpy old man and buy some earplugs / noise cancelling headphones instead of running everyone else's fun whilst breaking the law.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.