[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The worst system of them all, the human body breaks easily,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: sketch_1.png (597KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
sketch_1.png
597KB, 640x430px
The worst system of them all, the human body

breaks easily, constantly getting viruses, completely inefficient, no upgrades, smells
>>
but it runs for decades using only sugar
>>
>>55856143
Sometimes over a century
>>
>>55856104
Reported for twitter tier shitposting.
>>
>>55856143
yeah, constantly running

try and turn your body off today and turn it back on tomorrow

i'll be waiting
>>
>>55856104
The unicode support is shit too.
>>
>>55856164
oh i'm sorry

not another pi thread
>>
>>55856104
>inefficient
Nigger you should go back to biology 101
>>
>>55856104
Don't forget it has shit drivers
>>
>>55856104
Are niggers the chink shit of human tech?
>>
>>55856104

This is why we need Deus Ex style augmentations to be invented. Imagine the possibilities.
>>
>>55856104
>breaks easily
Can withstand being smacked bruteforce by a solid brick wall.

>Constantly getting viruses
Has a system in place which in real-time absorbs the code inside of the virus and quarantines it, learning how to effectively fight it and then consumes as minimal resources as it can to distribute an army of offensive code and destroy it. Can recover from a common virus in a matter of days, and with help a hefty one in a matter of weeks.

>Completely inefficient
Has a processing power and enough cores to efficiently calculate the landing spot of an object travelling in 3d space based off of trajectory, speed, force used and external environmental factors, within under a second, all while continuing to also focus on other issues at hand in the foreground. Is able to process billions of calculations and decisions within no time, and is able to draw up possible vectors of outcome in a problem/potential solution based off of previous experience and current factors.

>no upgrades
Has a body capable of extreme force and muscle gain, can, and will recover from just minor trauma to muscles with new, improved and larger muscles to compensate. Continuously evolves to match the lifestyle of the user, assuming the user is not retarded.

>smells
Is able to come up with precise chemical combinations based off of calculations on machines it built to remove the smells from its body and actively prevent them from coming through, or even altering their smell to be more attractive to potential mates.

Humans are fucking awesome, dude.
>>
it can't even interpret a new language without at least a year of training and even then it does it poorly
>>
>>55856298
Ha, no.
>>
>>55856287
and all of that can be destroyed with one bullet or a strong enough hammer swing

there are no backups for this system
>>
>>55856104
>breaks easily
if i punch a computer, computer will break before my fist does
>constantly getting viruses
and automatically grows immunitx to them or finds a way to fight them
>completely inefficent
show me another machine that can run on one pizza all day while having so many functionality
>no upgrades
lol he doesnt lift
>smells
lol he doesnt shower
>>
File: IMG_20160731_195016.jpg (2MB, 4008x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160731_195016.jpg
2MB, 4008x5344px
>>55856104
>no upgrades

It only took a gauge 12 needle and a chip in borosilicate glass for me to add NFC support.

Pic related, you can see it a little bit if I flex and push from below it
>>
>>55856104
>Self-repairing
>can last over 100 years if properly maintained
>Incredibly sophisticated audio, video, and kinetic systems
>never needs to be plugged in

Will technology ever match the human body?
>>
What man made mechanical system can run for decades?
>>
>>55856343
>and all of that can be destroyed with one bullet or a strong enough hammer swing
And who invented bullets and hammers? That's right, human ingenuity. Obviously humans destroy humans, we're evenly matched for each other. If someone is smart enough to shoot you, you're smart enough to shoot them too. Bullets aren't just wild objects that appeared and appear out of nowhere to kill us because of their superiority. Their a product of human genius like all of our other weapons.

>there are no backups for this system
We periodically save all important information and most relevant information to memory, in real time, instantly. We go into shutdown in the case of severe trauma and reboot after the damage can be repaired. In the case of bad enough/localised damage, we can even do a factory reset whilst maintaining crucial skills (spoken and written language, basic social skills, motor skills, etc)
>>
>>55856412
>Their
They're
>>
now this is a system

sleek, majority of its power comes from sunlight and water, smells amazing, can create duplicates of itself

where you bros at?
>>
>>55856390

What do you use it for?
>>
File: o-TALK-TO-A-PLANT-facebook.jpg (242KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-TALK-TO-A-PLANT-facebook.jpg
242KB, 2000x1000px
>>55856439
forgot pic
>>
>>55856104
It keeps you alive. I agree, it's shit.
>>
also, no one has even mentioned the capabilities of the human body running in severe temperatures. It can't. It has a very small temperature window for running optimally.
>>
>>55856443

Unlocking my phone/computer, might try to set up keyless entry for the house. I use it to give contact info to people with Android phones and it'll also ask if you wanna connect to my home wifi if that's within the phone's range. Have a few other ideas for projects tho, gonna make a password manager that unlocks with this amongst other things. The data portion is obviously rewritable too, so I can do interesting shit with it.
>>
>>55856273
Technically blacks have the most robust vessels. More muscular, UV protection, no bruising, more athletic.
>>
>>55856559
The strongest men are usually not black. There were a few, like Mark Henry, but mostly not black.
>>
>>55856287
>>55856369

How do you explain those who died from a freakin peanut allergy? Or even a snake bite.
>>
>>55856104
Shjitty cooling system. Will crash if temperature rises by about 4 Celcius.
>>
>>55856609
it's kind of a /g/ thing to pretend the faults in a system aren't there
>>
>>55856609
Weak links. More people kill snakes than snakes kill people. More people learn they have an allergy and seek medical attention, then use technology to keep themselves healthy than die from the allergy.
>>
>>55856575
Not proportionate to race, which is the same thing you guys like to say about blacks who excel academically.
>>
>>55856634
Of course there are faults. The human body actively grows and works to prevent those faults. Hence why it's amazing. It's self correcting and improving, more so than literally any other being on this planet. Not to mention the technology we build to save other human lives.
>>
>>55856104
>I have no clue about the human body: the post
Every second millions of DNA errors are getting fixed by your system. Every second a huge sum of threats to the system get eliminated.
Every second a gigantic mass of information gets computed, analyzed, sorted and filtered. Every second millions of cells get refreshed to keep the system running.

>breaks easily
>gets viruses
If you would put a PC under the pressure from threats and computations our bodies are, it would crash in a millisecond. Every millisecond.

>inefficient
Pulling shit out your ass is never valid

>no upgrades
>implying we will never be able to build one
At this point Im starting to get a kill yourself vibe

>smells
bait.
>>
>>55856609
the immune system isn't perfect
>>
>>55856633
Amazing regulation system. Separates internal and external temperatures and regulates internal temps in many environments while actively enforcing techniques that do not need to be learned to deal with external temperature (shivering and sweating). Self reboots in the case of an overheat.
>>
If humans are so great, then why is tinnitus permanent?
>>
>>55856609
>a single faulty system means every system is faulty
How about you kill the brain that generalizes like a fucking child?
>>
>>55856659
you do realize there are jellyfish that can reverse their lifecycle to basically live indefinitely

there are some systems that are even better than humans
>>
>>55856396
>Self-repairing
try self-destructing

have you heard of cancer and allergies?
>>
>>55856104
>no upgrades

plastic surgery and drugs
>>
Piece of shit can't even run Overwatch.
>>
>>55856730
>implying harmful cancer is part of the system
>implying the majority of humans has deadly or severely limiting allergies
Stop generalizing and stop comparing apples to tablespoons.
>>
>>55856727
And look at all the good they've done for themselves in that infinite lifetime. They have massive cities, paths and choice for lifestyles, culinary and cultural wonders, host intellectual discussion, discourse and debate, political activism, revolutions to rise up and take over the oppressor overlord jellyfish and even invented technologies to help almost every aspect of life while maintaining simplicity to even the stupidest of your average jellyfish, all within a relatively short time on the planet each

oh wait
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1122x752px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1122x752px
Which is better /g/?

I'm thinking of changing systems when I'm reincarnated and need some opinions
>>
>>55856754
>I don't know what cancer is.
Ok. Google it. Come back.
>>
>>55856800
Fungi.
>>
>>55856104
>no upgrades
What are glasses?
What is clothing?
What are weapons?
What are devices to measure or see things our eyes cant see?
What are vehicles?

Just because most upgrades to the human body are not attached to it, it doesnt mean they dont exist you baiting faggot.
>>
>>55856754
>implying cancer isn't a genetic bug
>>
>>55856806
>>55856835
Harmful cancer is not a programmed part in our system, its an anomaly. Or else the big majority of people would get cancer eventually.
Your "argument" is invalid, please try again.
>>
>>55856104
>no upgrades
bitch, this shit has been getting upgrades for millions of years
>>
>>55856343
Any system can be destroyed by this means.

Also we can make back ups of ourselves in different media and storage forms, just not 100% ones.
>>
>he'd rather sit around in one place or swim around in the ocean doing nothing without any comprehension of a sense of purpose and enjoyment in life forever, than to live just 20 years of fun, satisfaction, self enjoyment and pleasure, then die of cancer.

lmaoing @ u
>>
>>55856273
Blacks don't break easily and are strong.
>>
>muh unix philosophy
>multicellular organisms are contra simplicity. Do one thing and do it well
>>
everyone knows the human body is basically windows xp
>>
>>55856713
Right genius , only certain people die from snake bites.
>>
>>55856559
Pity about the lousy IPC, clock speeds, and lack of RAM. OCing one to the average of other brands is playing silicon lottery.
>>
>>55856780
The jellyfish could say the same.
>look at us, we're immortal and have equilibrium with the environment we live in. These morons have established a society based on infinite growth and expansion in a world of finite resources. They have doomed themselves to either go extinct or revert to our already established and working way of life!
>>
>>55856609
just werks on my machine :^)
>>
Obviously most of these people are humanfags

I for one am a fan of the ant OS
>>
>>55856104
>24/7 uptime
>70-100+ years of 24/7 uptime
>repairs itself
>requires basic fuel sources that are abundant on this planet
>literal Machine Learning™
>>
>>55857462
my uptime is shit, i keep falling into standby for several hours almost every day
>>
can't even run crysis
>>
>>55857479
Your body isn't.
>>
>>55857462
>abundant resources

Have you seen the world lately? Please leave your cave and look around.
>>
>>55857526
Actually it kind of is.

Have you tried to not sleep for a few days and then do basic algebra or drive?
>>
>>55857462
>>requires basic fuel sources that are abundant on this planet

the body is like, 90% energy acquisition and processing functionality by volume
a power plant hooked up to a little microcomputer
>>
>>55857396
Except they're mentally incapable of even processing something like that.
>>
>>55857530
Have you? The fact that there's people starving does not mean there's not abundance of resources
>>
>>55857647
So killing your environment to sustain yourself is a good strategy?
>>
>>55857708
That's a whole different issue
>>
>>55856283
>proprietary cns
>>
>>55857581
>hooked up to a little microcomputer
Nigger what? The brain is more powerful than any supercomputer out there at most things.

>>55857708
Humans don't really NEED to wipe out their environment for their needs, that's capitalism.
>>
>>55857355
I was obviously talking about peanut allergy.
Also
>snake bites
Yes, there are a lot of things the human body can die to, but EVERY system has these. There is nothing that cant be "destroyed".
>>
>>55856343
The body reproduces, passing down its genetic code as well as combining the code with another's to increase the likelihood of improvements manifesting within the code. The body can do this many times, with numerous partners to increase the chances for a successful copy.

This results in a backup that it more likely to survive long enough to further improve on the code before reproducing again. This backup method has survived for thousands of years.
>>
>>55856273
>>55856273
>Are niggers the chink shit of human tech?

No, white people are
>>
>>55856186
Underrated comment
>>
File: 4L_6wXfMrw3.jpg (78KB, 640x964px) Image search: [Google]
4L_6wXfMrw3.jpg
78KB, 640x964px
>>55856104
Minor upgrades are here today, things like braces, contact lenses, plastic surgery, steroids, etc. But in the future it's going to get crazy. Currently we're in the information age and things have changed at a very rapid pace. When the biotech age hits it's going to be completely insane. People are going to be able to clone their own body parts to have replacements ready and stored. "Anon your liver is failing, we'll just implant your backup cloned liver and you'll be good as new". It's going to get even way crazier than that though when we start increasing brain power and muscle strength and enhanced healing. It's gonna be like x-man shit where you can regenerate a limb or swap out bones for titanium.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.