[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I be taking into consideration when looking for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160723_114424_HDR.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160723_114424_HDR.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
What should I be taking into consideration when looking for a VPN service to subscribe to?
>>
>>55850207
>What should I be taking into consideration when looking for a VPN service
That it's your own service. Get a vps, pay with bitcoins, install openvpn or whatever.
>>
10/10 tasty meal
>>
>>55850560
Is that really superior in regard to a Swiss VPN or w/e?
How can I know if a VPS can be trusted at all?
>>
>>55850738
>Is that really superior
It's cheap, you can get good vps for 5$/month or even less.
It's fast. 100+mbit all day long.
It will give you "clean" ip address eg netflix and moot wont immediately ban you for vpn usage.
It can run anything. You can use tin-foil tier vpn software like GoVpn. Or use it as personal cloud.
It much less likely that vps hoster will collect and sell your data.
>How can I know if a VPS can be trusted at all?
You cant trust anybody.
>>
>>55850738
trust no one not even yourself
>>
>>55850207
Food looks tasty, but those plates look disgusting.

Do they even wash the dishware at these places?
>>
>>55850560
what vps is good? any recommended ones?
>>
>>55851156
What if you are wanting a VPN for torrenting purposes? Would a homebrew VPN on A VPS be better than going with a VPN service that is geared for torrenting?
>>
>>55852075
It's cast iron.
It's not normally washed with soap, since it takes from the natural seasoning of the metal, but it's rinsed and scrubbed most likely.
>>
>>55852075
>at these places
taht's a house, not a restaurant.
>>
root access
>>
>>55852274
>vpn geared for torrenting
lmao that doesn't exist man

you want a seedbox
>>
>>55852312
Well, they look covered in gunk.

>>55852323
Looks like one of those "street food" vendors, or some sort of touristic outdoor or semi-outdoor restaurant.
Especially with that little blackboard in the background. Why would anyone have that at a private barbecue?
>>
>>55850560
How to get/buy bitcoins?
>>
>>55852438
That's how cast iron looks
>>
>>55850207
cryptostorm
>>
>>55852220 If you want to pay with bitcoins try bithost or any of these http://cryto.net/~joepie91/bitcoinvps.html
I'd recommend scalaway/online.net but you will need a credit card. Bitcoin Xapo card is ok.
>>55852274
Just find one without datacap and you're good. Or get a cheap dedicated server with hdd and use it as seedbox. https://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-sc
>>55852604
Localbitcoins
>>
>>55850207
If they tell you your not completely anonymous it's good.
>>
>>55852654
Does it look like that even if it's squeaky clean, or does it's because, being impossible to clean without ruining it, it's always dirty?
>>
>>55851156
>It will give you "clean" ip address eg netflix and moot wont immediately ban you for vpn usage.
eh, can't post with my vps'es, seem they are range banned because of faggots. also to get you to buy 4jew gold
>>
>>55853586
not that anon, but I own lots of cast iron and do dutch oven cooking, YES that cast iron is a little dirty. Protip, you use cheap salt like rock salt to scrub cast iron, and hot water. you then season it with oil. The thing is, those cast iron serving plates are probably safe to eat off of, if they have been heated up in a fire or oven or grill or whatever. So dirty yes, but possibly still perfectly safe to eat from. I would give them a good salt scrub though...
>>
>>55850738
>How can I know if a VPS can be trusted at all?

it's all about the credibility. Many users using the service + no complaints = good

if you host the service yourself, you could have bad luck in choosing a provider that doesn't tolerate piracy, though it's not that likely
>>
>>55852604
>>55850560
>falling for the bitcoins are anonymous meme
>>
>>55856259
They can be anonymous enough. Buy them at localbitcoins via atm cash-in or use a few mixer services.
>>
That's a nasty looking chorizo.
>>
>>55850207

Is that kielbasa? My friend and I are trying to figure it out, polish boys are pretty popular where we live so that's our best guess
>>
thats a big weiner
>>
>>55851156
who the fuck is moot?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.