[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I reeeally want a twitter username that's been inactive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (175KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
175KB, 1920x1079px
I reeeally want a twitter username that's been inactive since 2009, twitter support is dumb and won't help me, anyone can help me with that?
>>
No.

Fuck off
>>
>>55849291
if twitter support won't help you, noone can
your only other option is to guess the accounts' password
>>
>>55850050
isn't there a safe way to do that, instead of guessing the account's passowrd since I have no other thing except for the it's @username?
>>
>>55849291
Rethink your life
>>
>>55849291
Twitter is dead, and will irrelevant in two years.

Move on anon
>>
it's just that the username means something to me and the dumb thing is inactive since 2009 aka the dawn of twitter
>>
>>55851003
Ok what is the user name?
>>
>>55851038
@xaveco
wae
>>
>>55851045
@xavec0
thank me later
>>
>>55851055
yeh nice
>>
>>55851055
wow how did you do that
>>
>>55849291
there are softwares that would easily find the password for you, you know?
>>
>>55851099
no I don't, tis why I thought you guys would help me out by pointing one or two for me to try
>>
>>55851045
>>55851055
>@
sure is summer in here kys fucking newfags
>>
>>55851127
There's something called password dictionaries.
If the former user was dumb enough (he probably was) he probably used a somewhat common password. Not necessarily qwerty or 12345 but Aerosmith666 tier shit. dictionaries have even less common passwords than that.
Anyway write a script that tries passwords, though I don't know if twitter has any safeguards to avoid dictionary attacks, like those where after n tries you're locked out. You can still do it but it'll take you more time.
To make it easier, find out stuff about the user. Find out the email associated with the twitter and attack that one too, most likely passwords are the same. Also do some research (dox) and find out some sensitive data like his birthday which might serve as a heuristic
>>
>>55849291
see if you can dox the person and then send them a message saying you want the twitter handle
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.