[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /g/ recommends for listening to music Three way speakers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Two-way-vs-Three-way-Speaker2.png (194KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
Two-way-vs-Three-way-Speaker2.png
194KB, 600x374px
What do /g/ recommends for listening to music
Three way speakers or two way speakers?
Also what the best active desktop speakers for around 350$?
>>
>>55849141
Don't pick the unit with the most speakers just because, moron.
>>
Headphones
>>
LSR 305 price/performance king
>>
the 3-way or 2-way decision is mostly about your listening distance and room size, but with that kind of budget you won't find a good 3-way system, so just sit closer to some smaller speakers.
>>55849223
is pretty much on point. can't beat these little things at the moment for that price.
>>
>>55849141
>What do /g/ recommends for listening to music
>Three way speakers or two way speakers?
Don't pick the unit with the most speakers just because, moron.

Going three way is for picking out drivers that radiate sound waves in a certain fashion, and keeping driver distortion at a minimum. You have to filter out more signals which increases complexity, and the added driver makes for more potential interference lobes.

There are cheap and decent options from JBL, Mackie, Yamaha, Behringer, and countless others.
The JBLs that everyone keeps hyping have a good radiation pattern, but the build quality is lacking. There aren't too many other companies that would build a speaker out of thin plastic.
>>
>>55849223
Love mine
And I didn't fall for any /g/ shilling, I went to the store and tested multiple other speakers as well.
>>
>>55849223
More oriented towards BX8 carbon
>>
>>55849141
There are good 2-way speakers all the way to $3500/pair, you won't ever really need 3-ways except as the main monitors of a recording studio.
>>
>>55849223
Are they really that good?
>>
>>55850123
For the price yes
Be aware that they may hiss
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.