[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, is someone going to hit microsoft with a class-action soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: lrn-share-site-ms-logo.png (4KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
lrn-share-site-ms-logo.png
4KB, 350x350px
So, is someone going to hit microsoft with a class-action soon over their win10 behavior or what?
>>
>>55848443
More like will Microsoft going to sue you
>>
>>55848443
You clicked "Accept" without reading anything. You have agreed to all of this yourself.

GG.
>>
>>55848443
don't think a lawyer would ever fuck themselves with something like this.
saged bcus even negative advertising is still advertising.
>>
File: nothing_to_hide.jpg (106KB, 678x1032px) Image search: [Google]
nothing_to_hide.jpg
106KB, 678x1032px
>>55848443
It's too late, if you try to sue them now they have enough to blackmail anyone who uses windows, you cannot win.
>>
Yet another reason to purchase the new Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
>>
>>55849073
this
>>
>>55848443
They'll just say that you clicked the agreement button in the EULA and you can't complain at all about it. However, you might win if you have a jewish sounding name.
>>
File: 1469947326950.jpg (109KB, 715x559px) Image search: [Google]
1469947326950.jpg
109KB, 715x559px
>>
Yeah I mean somebody clicked agree

Even if somehow it skipped the agreemend process during install, there was probably something in the previous windows terms and conditions that permitted automatic updates, which windows 10 would be considered

Frankly I dont see the behavior as all that sheisty. Its pretty easy to view the privacy settings and change anything that you may have screwed up during install.

I get that cortana is pretty invasive but I think that is probably critically important to getting her up to the speed of the competition. I mean apple and amazon sure as hell get to learn and improve the algorithms of their search assistants through crowd sourcing, M$ would be foolish to not do the same. I would think it would take at least several years of crowd sourcing before they could even produce a polished offline mode for something like that. also it can be turned off completely

There are also some location based settings, largely because win10 implements maps and location features. it can all be turned off

guys its really no worse than windows 7, better in many ways
>>
>>55848443
Nope. People will vote with their wallets just like they did with 8.

Once Microsofts OS starts to hurt the already struggling PC market; Manufacturers will stop installing it by default and maybe install Ubuntu instead since it's the most production ready normie proof distro.
>>
>>55849072
Too late

http://www.extremetech.com/computing/232599-microsoft-slapped-with-class-action-lawsuits-over-windows-10-upgrade-practices
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.