[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you can only register with social media account >if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: yolo.jpg (133KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yolo.jpg
133KB, 1600x1200px
>you can only register with social media account
>if you managed to find the link to register with a simple email, you don't even need to set a password, we send you a one time token every time you want to sign in
>it is not inconvenient, it is a security feature

is this stupid, or am I getting old? it is medium btw if anyone wondering. Also, they say supporting firefox 19+, which is clearly not the case (tested with 31)

ghost and svbtle are not free, wordpress puts ads on your page afaik. (Botnet)Free blogging isn't solved in 2016
>>
>complains that he either has to pay for a service or offer his personal data in exchange
>not willing to host his own blog

seems like you're a self-entitled faggot
>>
Hell Pinterest is so unusable without one I wonder how it even became a thing.
>>
>>55847298
you know you are giving them rights to publish your content, right? That's the deal mane

>personal data in exchange

the very first person with that idea should have been shot tbqhwy, also I don't have any social media acc, what now?
>>
>>55847235
>(Botnet)Free blogging isn't solved in 2016
Not if you want to be lazy about it. GitHub Pages is free.
>>
>>55847447
missed it, will check out, might be good
>>
>>55847235
your best bet is to just stop being lazy and set up social media accounts on all the popular platforms of today's world, then create a full set of second accounts that have no friends and are only used for spam and login shit.
>>
>>55847330
Originally Pinterest and Quora were open for those without accounts. Now, it is impossible to open them without playing around with uBlock.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.