[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of this type of shit? Not the Kevlar reinforced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-07-29-20-52-15-1.png (226KB, 1440x1484px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-29-20-52-15-1.png
226KB, 1440x1484px
What's the point of this type of shit? Not the Kevlar reinforced meme, the "For Samsung, Nexus, LG..." obviously the cable will charge anything with a micro USB port so why even try to make some retard with, say, a oneplus or Huawei phone think they can't use it? It seems harmful to the company. Same thing happens with other cables like headphones with in line mics and stuff.
>>
They just list the most popular brands so normies who look up "samsung cable" will find it. And people who buy unpopular chink shit already know any cable works.
>>
>>55826237
Explain that to normies
>>
People are retarded anon. They think their phone will only charge with a specific brand of cable.
>>
>>55826260
I just can't possible imaging being that stupid
It hurts
>>
>>55826252
Makes sense
>>
File: 1353425845779.png (535KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1353425845779.png
535KB, 640x480px
>>55826237
Seeing this, I was wondering if there was some way the phone manufacturer could make the phone only charge when connected to a specific kind of cable, despite being the same physically as other cables and ports.
>>
>>55826344
Well I doubt theres a way to do this through software. Would probably have to change the connector
>>
>>55826265
Just go outside or ask in the family you're guaranteed to find one that doesn't know this
>>
>>55826265
90% of the computer/smartphone using population has no real concept of technology. The just push the internet button to read facebook, there is zero depth beyond that and they have no interest in changing that
>>
>>55826344
Do what Apple does

Put a chip in your phones included usb charger, the phone will only charge if it recognizes said chip
>>
>>55826633
Fucking disgusting
>>
lol op is in for a rude awakening

scroll down the page of the cable "FOR SAMSUNG"

you'll see

>does this work for a samsung galaxy SIII
>ok I know this works for an S3 now but I instead got an S4 so does it work with an S4

thanks to seo shits we also now have people who actually look up keywords. So they will never know it's "USB micro B" and actually as a human type in the words "CHARGE CABLE FOR ANDROID SAMSUNG GALAXY BEST CHEAP" furthering the seo meme. the market for seo is smaller but they typically make more than web devs and get paid to shit up the internet and write clickbait on a site level. Who gives a fuck if it's actually the cable they need, just dump 6 dictionaries of buzzwords and no actual information to increase the page view count and maybe even get them to buy the cable and it somehow turns out to be the wrong one because pageviews is all that matters as it's how I get paid
>>
>>55826633
iPhones will charge with cheap fake lightening cables and crappy chargers, but do so at a reduced rate with a warning on the screen. Probably not a bad thing given the sheer number of turboshit housefire cables and chargers out there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.