[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's to you, the iPhone 7. Taken from a producer of cases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 81wmcuPtO2L._SL1500_.jpg (319KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81wmcuPtO2L._SL1500_.jpg
319KB, 1500x1500px
Here's to you, the iPhone 7.

Taken from a producer of cases for smartphones.
>>
Here's to you, the iPhone 7.

Love, producers of placebo headphones with thunderbolt attachments.
>>
I honestly dont give a fuck as long as it comes with proper earbuds but what are they going to say when they are justifying the removal of the jack in the presentation?
>>
>>55822334
increased waterproofing
thinner design

most people who buy iphones dont use any earbuds other than what comes with it so i dont see it being a change besides the fact you cant charge and listen to music at the same time
>>
>>55822365
>thinner design
Doesnt really look thinner than the 6 from all the leaks. I doubt they will use that.
>>
>>55822365
>thinner design
when will le thin meme end?
phone buyers are so fucking gullible
>>
>>55822402
There is a limit but thin phones feel more premium.

It will not get much thinner than it already is, no need to worry breh
>>
>>55822425
>thin phones feel more premium
only to gullible iCucks
>>
>>55822524
You are not better than anyone my child. Stop acting like it.
>>
>>55822365
>increased waterproofing
Samsung solved this without having to remove the jack.
>>
I have that same case for my iphone 6, its pretty good.
>>
So what features did they reinvent as their own this time?
>>
>>55822576
samsung isn't all that waterproofed 2bh
and the number one source of malfunction? you guessed it, the jack
>>
File: 1464728585499.png (15KB, 686x732px) Image search: [Google]
1464728585499.png
15KB, 686x732px
>>55822576
Because Samshit doesn't care about increasing the manufacturing costs a bit to make a waterproof 3.5mm.

At apple they know the market audience better and know that by removing the jack(cheaper to manufacture)and selling it as an upgrade(muh waterproofing) they can more shekels and get praised as "wow such innovation" again.
>>
>>55821487
Wjy don't they simply paint the antennas the same color as the metal? I don't get it.
>>
>>55822911
looks sexe this way
>>
>>55822535
shut the fuck up faggot, check 'em
>>
>>55822911
colors react to different materials, well differently
>>
>>55822894
>apple
>remove a part
>charge the same
>its a feature!
>>
>>55821487
The color looks very very good

>>55822402
Buy thick phones then and stop whyning about other peoples choices in phones you autistic faggot manchild

But i bet if phones were thick you would be sperging about that because its so hipster and cool to hate popular stuff on g
>>
>>55821487

If it doesn't have the stupid antenna lines seen in the other leaked prototypes, I'm sold.

Also, phones are thin enough. I'd rather see them worry about battery life.
>>
>>55822941
>>apple
>>remove a part
>>charge the same
>>its a feature!
>Microsoft, Samsung, Chinese
>Copy Apple
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.