[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have have been sent from the heavens to save you from the evils

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

I have have been sent from the heavens to save you from the evils of shitty distros
>>
>>55818518
That piece of shit can't even render fonts correctly.
>>
It keeps bugging me to upgrade but I don't want to.
>>
>his distro doesn't even get kernel updates
this is why fedora is the best
>>
>>55818518
>Fedora sent from the heavens
Like that great big ball of frozen shit in the movie Joe Dirt?
>>
>>55819690
No that's Xfce
>>
>>55819690
more like the demon/angel baby from preacher
>>
>>55818518
>not writing your own os from scratch
>>
>>55819670
do the upgrade, is not bad
>>
>>55818518
Fedora is a useless and buggy piece of shit. NEVER AGAIN
>>
Just install Debian and chill out faggots
>>
>>55819646
>he didn't install freetype world
>>
>>55823133
How does it compare to Infinality?
>>
>>55823133
>have to install third party shit to get something as simple as fonts to work

This is why Linux will always be a joke.
>>
File: incredulous black science man.webm (1MB, 642x435px) Image search: [Google]
incredulous black science man.webm
1MB, 642x435px
>>55823359
it's just beacuse Fedora cannot install copyrighted stuff by default. they have to leave it up to the user.

In RedHat it's enabled by default, doofus
>>
>>55823359
>>have to install third party shit
You don't have to, infinality is for the lazy. Fonts are, of course, are as configurable as everything else in Linux.
>>
Those who would give up essential software freedom to purchase font rendering deserve neither free software nor font rendering.
>>
File: file.png (87KB, 1280x810px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
87KB, 1280x810px
This is the best you can get.
>>
>>55818518
It's a beautiful distro, OP.
>>
>>55823133
>>55823379
>Fedora cuckolds on full damage control
>>
Best distro coming through
Too many chefs spoil the soup
>>
>>55823604
only if you have an AMD processor
>>
>>55824259
> bet you dont even know what distro this is
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slackware#Packages

Did I do a good job? : ^ )
>>
>>55818518
by warning us which to avoid?
>>
Fedora is the best distro I've ever used
Fedora > all
>>
>>55818518
>not officially supporting non-free software
Unusable. Freetard distros are like handicapped operating systems.
>>
>>55823379
It's not just "not enabled by default", it's downright unsupported. You have to get any non-free software from third parties.

Debian and Ubuntu leave it up to the user.
>>
>>55818518
kys
>>
>>55824748
but why wouldnt you
>>
>be me
>install fedora
>open terminal
>type "more tip"
>>
>>55818518
my biggest complaint is packagekitd/gnome-software eats up a constant .5 to 1g of ram unless you kill it every once in a while
>>
>>55825091
Debian is actually the exact same system as Fedora, nothing but open source software in the default repositories. Only Noobuntu is what you're saying, faggot.
>>
>>55826310
Debian's default repos only have free software but they have officially supported non free repos which you can just turn on. Same thing for Ubuntu, except that Ubuntu lets you enable them by checking an option in the installer and Debian requires you to change a word in the repository file.

In contrast, Fedora has no official non free repos. Its nonfree repos, Nux Desktop and RPMFusion, are provided by third parties.
>>
>>55818518
No man with a shred of self respect left in him would ever use this unstable garbage of a memehat distro as his main OS
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.