[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just purchased a used laptop and when I booted it up for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: bulletmancoverleap.gif (65KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
bulletmancoverleap.gif
65KB, 400x270px
I just purchased a used laptop and when I booted it up for the first time and searched around through the task manager I stumbled on 4gigs of cp being uploaded to a server. My question is how do I use the data I snatched before the upload was finished to bag me a pedo?
Information I took includes
>Mac address and IP address as well as some Google accounts in a text file that were also being sent to the server.(sloppy pedo rings)
>>
I will not upload cp. I have enough trouble on my hands because my girlfriend freaked out and called the police. So, I need quick answers.
>>
Install Slackware
>>
Forward the info you grabbed plus the name of the seller to the feds, I guess?
>>
>>55812189
Lol I've heard that people in your situation end up getting locked up for CP possession. Good luck.
>>
>I just purchased a used laptop
Find the box the laptop came in, look at the return address. That's the guy to rat on to the police. You will have to submit the laptop as evidence, so don't nuke it yet.
>>
>>55812162
the question you should be asking yourself is: are you gonna be out of a laptop now? I bet the feds would want it as evidence. I further bet they're not going to bother compensating you for it.

Enjoy your wasted money.
>>
>>55812189
Wow, your girlfriend may have just fucked you. What a hysterical cunt. You should have destroyed the fucking thing immediately and thrown it away.
>>
>>55812189
Just tell her that it was put there by the previous owner, nuke the drive, and dump the bitch because 3D is PD.
>>
File: painting-fresco_2316720b.jpg (80KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
painting-fresco_2316720b.jpg
80KB, 620x387px
>>55812355
I gave everything to the police and they said I'm still under investigation but, they doubt I'm involved.
>>55812397
I'm pretty fucking pissed but a fed loaned me his (company?) laptop for class so I'm alright for now.
>>55812392
They didn't leave a return address but the feds have the box it came in as well.
>>
>>55815942
well, hope you are posting through that "company" laptop
>>
>>55812162
Why would it be sending files to a server?

I don't understand. What is the reason for that?
>>
>>55812162
>searched around through the task manager I stumbled on 4gigs of cp being uploaded to a server

how?
>>
>>55812337
this
even browsing the 4chins can get you arrested, or loss of a job because of some sack of shit who uploads it
>>
>>55812189
>my girlfriend freaked out and called the police
Wasn't she there to see that it was a brand new (to you) laptop?
>>
>>55816750
>Wasn't she there to see that it was a brand new (to you) laptop?
Women are retarded. You shouldn't expect much from any woman unless you want to be disappointed.
>>
>>55816362
Because last time I ordered on eBay it had viruses preinstalled and the fucker almost gave my router aids. Next time I'm going to worstbuy and letting their bluecocks fix me up with a laptop. Lord knows I'm not touching this one.
>>55816750
She knows I didn't do anything but, she was raped when she was 12 and didn't want that sort of thing to continue happening too someone else. So she snapped and called the cops.
>>55816116
Is it company or federal? Either way, I'm smarter than that. I'm not even using my internet to post this I'm using a tracfone and their god awful data for personal use until this all blows over.
>>
>>55812162

I hope you know how magnets work
>>
>>55815942
Hope it turns out alright for you. Should've just nuked the drive the second you opened the box, but at least you won't get a vacation to Club Fed.
>>
File: 1468343611251.jpg (136KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468343611251.jpg
136KB, 1280x960px
>>55812162
>>searched around through the task manager I stumbled on 4gigs of cp being uploaded to a server
Sounds like bullshit desu
>>
>>55817646
you have no idea what you're talking about
this thread is a waste of time
>>
>>55817646
>raped when she was 12
Why even bother.
>>
>>55819702
Because it's not a constant freak out like this time. usually, she's calm and collected and kind of shy.
>>55819068
Yeah say what you want, I'm not uploading cp as proof even if I had my laptop.
>>55819036
I would've done it if I wasn't arguing at the time. Not sure the relationship is stable at the moment.
>>55819513
>Waste of time.
>Makes a comment about it as another waste of time.
>Doesn't provide anything other than “waste of time”
>Waste of time
>>
File: 1441571003082.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1441571003082.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>
Post the server's ip here?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.