[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Oneplus Two is the best bang for your buck phone available

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: oneplus2.jpg (60KB, 660x536px) Image search: [Google]
oneplus2.jpg
60KB, 660x536px
The Oneplus Two is the best bang for your buck phone available in two thousand and sixteen. Easily the most gorgeous and streamlined phone too.

Prove me wrong.
>>
One plus three
>>
>>55811575
iPhone SE is more worth for the money than any android chink phones.
>>
>>55811610

more like one plus shit

Whoever thought the non-removable back was a good idea is a fuckhead. That shit is ugly and easily scuffed, decreasing the lifespan by a huge margin. Having to use a case instead for my kevlar look is a disgrace. It looks hidEOUS
>>
>>55811610

>>
>>55812020
Only legit answer
>>
>>55811575
>No NFC
FUCKING DROPPED
U
C
K
I
N
G

D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
whew, came back after cleaning the house and not a single argument. I guess I was right. I didn't expect to be. I thought someone would have thrown the moto x pure or something.
>>
>>55811610
/thread.
>>
File: maxresdefault (14).jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (14).jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>shilling a phone released under the "beg us for a chance to give us your money" system
>2016
SHUT IT DOWN BOYS
>>
File: burd.jpg (130KB, 484x461px) Image search: [Google]
burd.jpg
130KB, 484x461px
>>55811575
>Fugly fingerprint reader that makes the device look like a Samshit
>>
>>55812805

They don't do that anymore. ANd frankly, if you weren't patient enough to get an invite, you didn't fucking deserve one. Get out you fat FUCKING nerd. Such premium phones aren't meant for your greasy little paws.
>>
>>55812805
i never understood this. you need special permission to buy their shit?
>>
There's MI5 and Zenfone 3 which are around the same price range as well
>>
>Never Settle

>no NFC
>no wireless charging

nope, fuck that slogan
>>
>>55812862
found the oneplus employee.
i'll be right here with my LG G5, waixing. get back to making my shirts.
>>
>>55812934
>LG G5
oh fuck, I am so sorry
>>
>>55811575
OnePlus 3 is infinitely better for 100 bucks more. It took ages for the OP2 to get official Cyanogenmod while the OP3 just got it a few days ago. OP2 has the overheating Snapdragon 810 and stuff like no NFC
>>
> using the quality divided by price ratio, which can even go to infinity.

The Oneplus 2 was good, but the price change of the Nexus 5x (16GB model) makes it far superior for only 289 euros. The camera is better (much more stable and good quality), the display is far better, the application performance is equal than the Oneplus 2, with the 4GB of ram not even giving you that much of an advantage in lagdroid, the battery is better and lol @ temperature management with the Oneplus 2.

It's a failure, but at least they didn't fucked up with the Oneplus 3.
>>
>>55812884
zenfone 3 will slide all over the place as soon as you put it on a surface

gj lads

whoever thinks it's a good idea to use a glass back for a phone should be shot, or any kind of slippery material

the only phone I can think of that has got this right is the moto g
>>
>>55812987
to add on this: I didn't even use an equal weighted average to calculate that the Nexus 5x is better.
>>
>>55812891
>Never Settle
>no microSD slot
>>
Wait for the next nexus in 3 months
>>
>>55811639

>more like one plus shit

that made me laugh. Thanks anon
>>
File: 1469436895707.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1469436895707.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>55811618
iphone5 with 4k video XD
>>
>>55813022
>Needing more than 64GB on a phone

Fuck off autist
>>
>>55813005
I don't know if it's just me, but I hate having a phone with the brand name plastered so horrendously on it. I feel like a complete sheep that is a walking advertisement.

Can the back case be taken off and replaced like with the oneplus 2? The oneplus 2 cases are okay because the logo is discreete but holy fuck, that giant nexus down the back of the nexus 5x is obnoxious as shit.
>>
>>55811575
It took 8 fucking months for this phone to be usable on the official OxygenOS when they finally released android 6

There is no chance Oneplus will support this phone through to android N given how long it took just to get Marshmallow, and the Oneplus X has been forgotten only weeks after release
>>
>>55813079
To be honest: I have no idea. I bought the Oneplus 2 at launch when I was being an idiot and didn't do the proper research. I heard the 5x has decent cases, but I don't think you can remove the back.
>>
>>55813095
What troubles have you had with the oneplus 2? I'd honestly choose the oneplus 2 over the nexus just to have a more discreete look. I hate covers because they make the phone more bulky generally and don't look too flash so that's not an option.
>>
>>55813106
It's a great phone spec wise, but it's the details that make the phone shit.
> The autofocus on the camera has to refocus several times before getting a good shot, it even changes focus a lot during video recording.
> The 4GB isn't utilized that much, but that might be an Android problem.
> High temperature kills battery, especially when using GPS, but overall battery life decreases quickly.
> Long time before an update
> Laggy scrolling when using Chrome or other apps. This is a bit fixed with Marshmellow, but still there.
>>
>>55813134

When was the last time you used it? I heard the camera got fixed in an update. AS for the temp, think that might be a device to device thing. A lot of people report it being an issue and a lot dont. The dont peeps might just be fanboys idk
>>
>>55812999
>not using a rubber case
wew lad
>>
>>55813134
>The 4GB isn't utilized that much, but that might be an Android problem
I thought the problem is OxygenOS killing the processes so fast due to power-demands that you'll never actually come close to using 4gb
>>
>>55811575
>prove me wrong
well you sound like a shitty marketer so I'm turned off from the start
>>
>>55813178
tfw actulyy just a buyer who wants peeople to tell him of better alternaives

u r very mean my frend. unfortntly on /g/ you can not get advce witout beng aggresiv an jerky
>>
https://youtu.be/nksYg2uy3tU

oneplus2 is apparently the best and tops Moto Pure and Nexus 5x
>>
>>55813157
I'm on 3.0.1, still have to update to 3.0.2.
>>
oneplus is a work in progress phone. even after 1 year the oneplus two doesn't feel like a complete product and they're now focusing on the oneplus 3 now

also the oneplus 2 is fat as fuck and doesn't come with quick charging..
>>
>no SD card reader
>no FM radio
Basic features even chinkphones have. There's probably other things missing from it too.
>>
Meanwhile I'm just here with my OP3.

It's pretty dope.
>>
Still using Oneplus one here. The 3 is a very good phone but I find it to expensive. They went from 300 with OPO to 350 OPT and finally 400 OPThree. I will only pay 300 for a phone. Also >no sdcard slot. >bad screen >no manlet version >properiety quikcharge instead of qualcomm quikcharge >no removable battery >camera focus is shit >video is shit >usb2.1 USB C (wtf??) >Still lagging behind on iphone flash read speed >camera bump (so they can get your shekels for a case, fuck you for this goy trend apple) >no front facing speakers. >only 1 speaker >inferiour DAC to iphones
>>
Subjective. I hate shit on the face of my phone, like buttons and sensors. Not for me.
>>
>>55811575
OnePlus One was the only model they made that wasn't about settling and was cheap compared to competition.

>OnePlus Two
>no NFC

>OnePlus Three
>more expensive than Nexus 5X
>>
>>55811575
Im posting with my largly superior OnePlus X
>>
>>55813051
>Aesthetically perfect iPhone 5 shell with iPhone 6s internals

Yeah it's pretty gud.
>>
>>55813845
>2mAh battery
>>
>>55813697
The oneplus two is cheaper than the nexus5x and beats it in almost every regard, lol. Oneplus 3 is shit
>>
>>55813863

>Battery size requirements are the same as my 4K 6" phone

No :D
>>
>>55812154
well, i thought this as well. Now that android pay doesn't work anymore even with rootcloak, I don't fucking care.

Shit's fucked.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.