[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been travelling all month, so only had room for a tablet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1439172042959.jpg (168KB, 1021x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1439172042959.jpg
168KB, 1021x1351px
>been travelling all month, so only had room for a tablet (travelling super light)
>finally get back home and boot up laptop
>mfw

How can people ever prefer tablets if they have a choice? It's like asking for a Gameboy for christmas instead of an N64.
>>
>>55809025
Tablets are more comfy in many situations, like when you have to travel light but still need a pc, or in bed, or in public transport, or in the bathroom.

You get the fucking idea you hypocritical cunt
>>
>>55809025
>How can people ever prefer tablets if they have a choice?
They saw a flashy ad with attractive people with smiles doing wonderful things, or were influenced by someone to get a fucking tablet.>>55809065
>Tablets are more comfy in many situations
...for doing useless things! Tablets are a useless joke!

Find me a person who actually does serious work on a fucking tablet, I'll show you a shill!
>>
>>55809025
Very simple, people are literally only needing a device to browse the web. And not the active kind of web browsing, I mean the passive kind, just consuming stuff, watching youtube, reading news, stuff like that. Most people have no fucking idea what you can do with a computer besides that. And for those people a tablet is unironically the more comfortable choice.
>>
Tablets are good for people who have nothing to do
Facebook, netflix, timewasting goy bullshit like that

For normalshits a tablet replaces a TV, not a PC.
>>
>>55810208
You're fucking retarded. Tablets are portable, weak, PCs. I'm sorry you can't render 4k h265 videos smoothly on a tablet.
>>
File: 1454232515767.png (901KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1454232515767.png
901KB, 690x460px
>>55809025
>get back home and boot up laptop
>home
>laptop
How can people ever prefer laptops if they have a choice? It's like asking for a Gameboy for christmas instead of an N64.
>>
>>55809025
a surface pro is a tablet, whats wrong with that?
>>
>>55810208
>>55810304
>if you don't spend all your time doing serious™ work for your boss Mr. Goldstein you're a good goyim
>>
Surface Pros are pretty much the ideal machine for a remote office worker that only needs to be able to VPN in to a network and work in Sharepoint, Citrix, etc. to get stuff done. Even iPads can do just as much good as laptops in that use case for a large amount of functions.
>>
File: t1001.png (180KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
t1001.png
180KB, 500x500px
>>55809025
Why not the best of both?

Lots of convertables out there
>>
I can't lay on my back in bed with my laptop so nexus 7 wins in that regard.
>>
>>55810373
>t. basement-dwelling neet
>>
>>55810688
>le jack of all trades master of none Memelet
>>
>>55809025
They are not meant to replace laptops.
I have both, tablets can be very useful.

Like you cannot carry around a Dell Precision at the install site, but you can carry a tablet. You can pass it around, people can see the CAD drawing, the documents.

It's not a bad thing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.