[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GmqqSZZ4re What is this fucking pri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: P4B-front_3[1].jpg (476KB, 2602x2145px) Image search: [Google]
P4B-front_3[1].jpg
476KB, 2602x2145px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GmqqSZZ4re

What is this fucking printer-like sound that constantly comes out my speakers? Is this from a bad PSU or something? I know it isn't my speakers themselves

It's like I can hear the CPU's inner workings
>>
Your motherboard sucks. Get a USB audio device...
>>
>>55801332

How can you be sure it's the motherboard's fault?
>>
>>55801465
Because it always is. It's interference from other components on the mobo. Get a pci audio card with shielded components, or better yet: get a USB audio card.
>>
>>55801280
Interference from something. Can you test the same audio output with another pair of loudspeakers or headphones? Does the noise get any different when you use your computer or is that constant? I've had USB devices interfering with my audio output, poor motherboard shielding and bad power handling/filtering has caused very similar effects. My OnePlus 2 sounds like that when I touch the screen and use a very sensitive pair of in-ears with it.

>>55801332
That won't necessarily fix a thing and I've had problems with external USB sound cards and sound devices. Depends on a lot of factors.
>>
>>55801636

> Can you test the same audio output with another pair of loudspeakers or headphones?

Tried it with two different sets of headphones, still get that noise

>Does the noise get any different when you use your computer or is that constant?

It seems more pronounced when the computer is idle. When I'm playing a game, it gets more flat and less high-pitched. I can hear keystrokes and the mouse scrollwheel manipulating the sound as well.

It wasn't always like this but it recently got worse and I'm not sure why. It used to be that I could go into the Sound window in the control panel and click the Recording tab and it would stop, although my friend says he could still hear it on his end through my mic, but now that doesn't even work. I suspect it's my PSU because I think it first started after I replaced my last PSU with this 650w EarthWatts "green" bullshit PSU that came with a little dent in the back. Definitely wasn't like this when I first built my PC
>>
It's just interference. I have it too, but for some reason I can only hear it when I use my other amplifier.

A USB audio device would work if you could find one that had an external power supply. Most like that are pretty expensive.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.