[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No sugarcoating, no bullshit, no beating around the bush, no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: 00.jpg (104KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
104KB, 600x600px
No sugarcoating, no bullshit, no beating around the bush, no nothing:

What is the single best, free, online E-mail service?

And WHY?
>>
ProtonMail
>>
cock.li
>>
msn
>>
>>55797552
>>55797560
>And WHY?
>>
>>55797547
Gmail.
Because ease of use and convenience
And security

>Inb4 botnet
>Inb4 normie
>Inb4 using google at all
>>
openmailbox
>>
>>55799575
Plus you help nice people at Google to gather valuable data in the process.
>>
>tfw haven't had my @sailormoon.com email account for over ten years now since the website went away

now that was an elder god-tier email to have.
>>
>>55799796
>>>/wiz/
>>
Cock.li. No fuss, and social pariah hostnames. What more could you want?
>>
>>55799930
No bully
>>
gmail
>>
>>55799941
>trusting some 4chan denizen

also,

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/12/cock-li-e-mail-server-seized-by-german-authorities-admin-announces/

lmao
>>
>>55797547
gmail
>>
Cock.li, because they have the domain name @loves.dicksinhisan.us, which would be perfect for you OP
>>
My personal email server, because I have implemented SPF, DKIM and DMARC, and I have full control and oversight.

Once set up, it just werks
>>
It seems like aol would be a decent one.
I use Google and I have another Google account set up through my University.
>>
>>55800073
>aol

is this 1999
>>
>>55800057
How are you protecting the server though?
>>
>>55799575
Tried inbox, hated it at first but the features are nice and it looks slick. Will take some adjusting for sure though.
>>
>>55800057
Thanks hillary
>>
>>55800127
Not him but I want something totally minimal. I tried GMX but it was filled to the brim with bullshit, and that annoying "always remember to log out :)" notice speaks for itself.

I don't care about calendars or any of that shit, I just want a nice encrypted email service that offers domain names that aren't sketchy or obnoxious ("cock.li")
>>
>>55800114
Through a very strict firewall, ssh key, insane user and root password, nonstandard ssh port, forced tls encryption. Basic stuff really. And it's not a open relay, but that setting is default.

Hillary Clinton has nothing on me.
>>
>>55799966
Uh, and? Email is sent cleartext anyway, and if you do use PGP or something, the police getting hold of the drives doesn't give anything away
>>
>>55800210
I dig your autism, friend.

If you had to pick a web-based free service though, what would you pick?
>>
>>55797547
host ur own fagit
>>
>>55800254
I guess my ISPs, or Google.
>>
>>55800279
>Google
bye
>>
File: unnamed.png (91KB, 741x493px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
91KB, 741x493px
$5 VPS
$5 Domain

DONE

if you don't trust your VPS, get:

Metal+ESXi+Domain
>>
>>55800329
I specifically said "free" in the OP
>>
Bump 4 interest
>>
AOL.

Seriously.
>>
YANDEX
>does everything google does
>doesn't give you away to the nsa
>better putin reads your mail than obama
>>
>>55800384
free? electricity isn't free.
free as in free software? Squirrelmail
>>
>>55800766
>better putin reads your mail than obama

true t b h

putin can't send me to the gulag
obama can
>>
>>55800766
Yandex looks nice
>>
>>55800843
That's right. You don't get sent anywhere. You just disappear.
>>
>>55800087
I mean I just thought of email that wouldn't be/less likely would be botnet and aol came to mind.
>>
mail.i2p
>>
mail.ru
>>
>>55801646
This
>>
>>55797547
Gmail.
Now get the fuck out of here, we already did your homework, Bruno.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.