[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy comes to you house with Russian hackers and FBI agents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

This guy comes to you house with Russian hackers and FBI agents and says:

>get on the ground fucko!
>squad, take his computer and all electronics!

What do you do?
>>
>>55789009
I'll just vote Bernie :^)
>>
>>55789009
>What do you do?
delete my emails
>>
>>55789009
Trump could start killing dissidents and I still wouldn't vote for Hillary.
>>
>>55789029
There's not enough time to do a secure erase, he's right at your door, ready to break it down (with his big hands).
>>
In all honesty, why would he say that after the DNC's emails already leaked
>>
>>55789009
>This guy comes to you house
He'd never make it to the house.

>get on the ground fucko!
>squad, take his computer and all electronics!
Thermite. It's the only answer.

And I don't even have anything to hide. Without warrants things will get very ugly.
>>
File: crazy-hillary.jpg (65KB, 526x389px)
crazy-hillary.jpg
65KB, 526x389px
>>55789056
there is always enough time to delete emails
>>
>>55789117
>Thermite
Are you trying to kill the president anon?
>>
>>55789009
Play dead
>>
>>55789140
"And what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure."

Thomas Jefferson, 13 November, 1787
>>
File: 1448813848524.jpg (37KB, 715x561px)
1448813848524.jpg
37KB, 715x561px
>>55789009
Go to Trump's house later in the day with Chinese hackers and National Guard of Russia and do the same to him.
>>
Fuck. Now I have to buy another phone to play Pokemon Go
>>
File: reported.jpg (102KB, 556x261px)
reported.jpg
102KB, 556x261px
>>55789200
wow, reported
>>
>>55789253
"Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions."
James Madison, 29 Mar. 1792
>>
>>55789365
“My God, we have been through 1s, 2s and 3s all the time. This booger turned into a 5.”
-Ronald MacDonald
>>
File: 54277838934.jpg (83KB, 940x626px) Image search: [Google]
54277838934.jpg
83KB, 940x626px
>>55789093

>implying he's not retarded like all the rest of them
>>
If they want to laugh at my autistic anime collection they can go ahead.

Will they give them back though? I'm not made of money. No encryption so they'll just see that I have nothing of interest and give it back right? Do I have to go to the store and buy a new phone and laptop?
>>
leftists are fucking desperate lol
basically they want russia to keep the emails hoping that shillary becomes president so they can blackmail her instead of releasing them now so she loses, they are actually at that level
>>
>>55789200
>it's liberties
>it is liberties
maybe go read a book on grammar instead
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.