[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the sexiest Linux distro for every day use /g/? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: linux.jpg (214KB, 998x679px) Image search: [Google]
linux.jpg
214KB, 998x679px
What is the sexiest Linux distro for every day use /g/? I'm talking web browsing and such. I plan on dual-booting for muh games.
>>
anyone could be sexy.
install Fedora, see how much of a performance drop you get
>>
>>55785719
Ubuntu GNOME. Fedora and RPM distros is garbage for daily desktop use but you are free to try
>>
File: desktop_finished.png.png (841KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
desktop_finished.png.png
841KB, 1366x768px
>>55785719
arch is the most customizable
>>
I love mint with cinnamon. Works flawlessly and intuitively. Used Windows for many many years but it's my daily desktop now. Only boot into Windows for games. Windows feels ugly and limited in comparison.
>>
>>55785799
There we go, every chance these fucks get to show their shitty rice.

Bless you.
>>
>>55785850
you fell for it
>>
>>55785719
mint obviously
>>
If you just want to get shit done and don't care about being a ricing faggot, go with mint. They just released version 18, and for a drop-in OS, it's great.

If you have specialized needs, are anal-retentive, or want total control over your machine, go with Arch.
>>
>>55785719
Everyday use and not caring much about how it works all you should be looking at is desktop environments really.
>>
https://solus-project.com
or
https://elementary.io
>>
Doesn't matter what distro you choose since you can customize them without limits. Just choose whichever distro fits your basic needs and work around it.
>>
>>55786004
>Mint
Might as well just go with newbuntu if you're that afraid of configuration
>>
>>55785719
Ubuntu is a great place to start. It's noob friendly and Unity can look pretty good if you install the right theme.
Debian (non-free) is my distro of choice. It works out of the box with most hardware and it's a joy to use. It doesn't take much tweaking to mold it to your preferences.
Elementary looks the best by default if you don't want to tweak anything.
Numix and Paper themes are great replacements to default icon themes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.