[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Get through tech interview with Facebook and get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 14

File: SuccessKid.jpg (25KB, 318x212px) Image search: [Google]
SuccessKid.jpg
25KB, 318x212px
>Be me
>Get through tech interview with Facebook and get an onsite final interview.
>Tell Google I got onsite interview with Facebook
>Google decides to skip the entire interview process and get onsite final interview with them.

>Bonus round:
>CEO of startup I did some work for calls and tells me they got a new valuation and my equity is now worth a cool million.

How's your tech career going, /g/?
>>
>>55783296

welp, obviously not as good as yours..

Stuck in this IT firm doing unit testing, it's boring.
>>
Happy for you OP. I'm jobless and living at home with my parents.
>>
>>55783296
I'm gonna quit it. It's fucking hell.

Gonna study physics and live off research for the rest of my life.
>>
Congratulations, you just bragged about things that never happened on a website made to discuss taiwanesse cartoons. Your life must be amazing.
>>
>>55783296
Can I work for you?
>>
>>55783934
>>
>>55783934
>>55783976
>>
>>55783956
I'm trying to get out of running my own business. That's why I'm interviewing.
>>
>>55783296
Good for you, anon. Keep in mind that getting an interview is not the same as getting a job, and that most people are turned down.
>>
>>55784069
well, yeah
>>
>>55783976
IDK why I censored 3:30 PDT... lol.
>>
>>55783879
Can you tell me about your average work day and what you have to test? Is it difficult or is it just standard assertEquals, assertTrue, etc. stuff?
Do you consider yourself a code monkey?
>>
What's the most lucrative path in IT nowadays? It seems like code monkeys are a diamond dozen.
>>
>>55784027
literally WHO?
>>
>>55784170
You mean those three names?

Tim Omernick worked for Apple, he left after the Maps debacle.
Matt Galloway and Nick Lockwood are britbongs who wrote a bunch of tech books.
>>
>>55784162
>a dime a dozen
Good programmers and architects are still rare.

There's a huge difference between a "Code Monkey" working at NormieLabs™ somewhere in a flyover state competing with offshore slave labor for contracts, and the real deal at a top tier software company.

>YFW Goldman Sachs pays their devs 250-500k
>>
>>55784162
>>55784228
Facebook averages about 175k, goes up to about 225 after bonuses
Netflix is paying 300k+ these days.
>>
>>55784273
Sounds nice, but I have no interest in being a programmer even though that's what I went to school for.

I'd rather not live in ridiculously expensive cities, either.
>>
>>55784299
>making 15-20k a month
>really nice one bedroom is less than 3k within walking distance of Google HQ in Mountain View.
>worried about "expensive cities"
Enjoy Kansas. You're not going to make that money with a CCNA and an A+ guy.
>>
>>55784135

pretty much yeah, assert here and there, in selenium and java.

Currently trying to get IE to work with our tests, since we've mainly been developing for firefox/chrome.

But other than that. Write some testcases for our web application, mainly testing if input and output is correct and views are right.

Been doing this for couple of months, at first it was exiting and new, but after a while it gets a tad bit tedious.
>>
>>55784362
>>55784135

Also yes. This is a code monkey job.
>>
>>55784343
>3k within walking distance of Google HQ in Mountain View

For a box? No thanks. Add taxes and all the other bullshit that comes with living in this "great" country and that 15-20k doesn't look that great anymore. Very few people can find such lucrative positions as well.

I'll be moving to China next month. Maybe I'll find something good in the future there.
>>
>>55784362
Learn your Data Structures and Algorithms, get really good at complexity analysis (for space too, not just time), and get the fuck out of an "IT firm" and to a real company whose primary business is the software product they make. Where you are is a good place to get incubated, but when your egg hatches, you need to learn to fly.
>>
>>55784391
>complaining about taxes
>moving to China
>3/10 troll posting
>>
>>55784391
>Box
Zillow has a 1500 square foot, 2 Bed, 2 Bath with attached garage right by Stanford campus for 4k
Keep fantasizing though.
>>
>>55784417
Taxes aren't low there but the overall cost of living in their big cities is so much lower than our big cities.
>>
>>55784432
I concede but again, finding a job that pays that well isn't easy. I have a CS degree but I can't just waltz in those companies for an interview.
>>
>>55784458
Who says you can't? If you know your shit, they will give you a shot. Your quality of living will be utter shit in China. You don't want to live in a box? Well you're talking about a 100-200 square foot single room + WC in any city, with air quality like LA in the 1970s.
>>
>>55784487
>Who says you can't?

They don't have the time to accommodate interviews for every bozo with a CS degree. I went to a shitty school and have little experience. Even if I know my shit I still need a pretty resume to get an interview.
>>
>>55784533
Dude, my degree is from a branch campus. Get over your fucking social anxiety with some Paxil or weed or something, do some HackerRank or TopCoder exercises, solve some code katas and put them on your Github. While you're on Github, go to an open source project that interests you, look at the issues list. Fix an issue and submit a pull request. Do that a couple more times.
>>
>>55783916
You're gonna quit what?
You're still going to be doing tech stuff for the physics research.
>>
>cs student
>get interview at small (~10) software company
>interview is just the guy talking about his company
>get 12 eurodollars after taxes for doing python shit
it's okay, the work is pretty interesting at times
>>
Nice OP, I'm stuck in a shitty country with no degree repairing computers ghetto style
>>
>>55784563
>Dude, my degree is from a branch campus

Same. You're OP? I don't have any social anxiety but I just assumed you need years of experience or the connections that come with going to a top university and having internships every summer.
>>
>>55784597
I'm OP dude. I just found my niche and plugged at it hard. Don't believe the "Silicon Valley companies only hire Stanford grads" meme. There are people at these places with degrees from public schools, there are even people there with no degree at all (granted, they're savants).
>>
>>55784619
>I just found my niche and plugged at it hard

Do you mean something that interested you enough to improve or something that separated you from the pack?
>>
>>55784597
>>55784619
Disclaimer: I do have close to 10 years of experience, though.

You asked what the most lucrative path was, and I answered. It's programming. All the managers at these places are programmers too, if they're managing tech people. Just practice, practice, practice and someone will notice if you put yourself out there.
>>
>>55784639
I found something that interested me and kept at it hard. That separated me.
>>
>>55784655
Same, though to a much less extent. I went out of my way to learn mobile applications such while in school, right out of the gate I got a lot of interviews because I was competent with a skill that not everyone has.

Everyone can make some shit in python, but not everyone can do extraneous shit that isn't covered in CS101. Find independent work you like.
>>
>>55784642
>Disclaimer: I do have close to 10 years of experience, though.

Kek
>>
Thanks for making me feel like a piece of shit OP.

t. sys admin at some shit company
>>
>tfw full stack developer
>managing the front-end of 3 responsive sites, one of them a spa
>back-end in node with 5 million incoming calls/day and 50-80 million outgoing calls processing compressed XML data at 200Mb/s (this number at eth0)
>taking care of everything from deployment to operational statistics to communicating with API partners
>lead developer is a disinterested drunkard pos who should be in a junior position
>boss is a bartender who doesn't know what the internet is and doesn't really speak english well

Why do I feel like I'm wasting my life?
>>
>>55784741
Well you aren't going to make top dollar without working for a while, no matter what. You don't just get a quarter-mil job dropped on you because you want one.

Most lucrative is still most lucrative, I did not answer Anon wrong.

>>55784832
>Fell for sysadmin meme
Get really good at DevOps stuff and Amazon will snatch you up.
>>
>>55784851
Experience is never a waste. MSFT loves Node these days. Make your green text into resume bullets and they will give you a call, if you've really done something at that scale.
>>
>>55783296
What path do you recommend for a beginner programmer OP? What should we study and how?
>>
>functional tester in Czech Republic
>mostly doing keyword testautomation
>recently got ISTQB CTFL certification paid for by employer (is it any good?)
>been doing this for 1 year
>making ok money relatively to my area and experience ($17k a year, please don't laugh)

I guess I'm ok given that I don't even have a degree and could have easily ended up as a Tesco cashier. There is at least some potential progression ahead of me.
>>
>>55785168
17k USD a year? that's ok money in czech?

you couldn't even support yourself with that much where i live. and i'm in an average US city.
>>
I'll take my 100 to 200k in austin
>>
File: 1466843040563.jpg (34KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
1466843040563.jpg
34KB, 680x591px
>mfw it's not a 30k spergs talk about consumer trash thread

Pretty Comfy
>>
>>55785194
It' actually like a top 20% income here. The figure is somewhat skewed due to artificial currency devaluation that has been going on for the past 3 years, but adjusted for purchasing power parity its like roughly like a 30k salary in US. Check this, the figures are quite accurate:

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/city_result.jsp?country=Czech+Republic&city=Prague&displayCurrency=USD
>>
>>55785134
Well, you need to get your fundamentals down. Algorithm complexity for both runtime and space. Don't forget space. You're a beginner, learn the foundation stuff, and learn it well.

Don't worry about "what language," because a good engineer should be able to learn anything. Fundamentals.

>>55785200
>austin
Have fun, but I can only take either hipsters OR rednecks. I don't think I could deal with both at the same time.
>>
twist: OP is actually a nigger and a diversity hire.
>>
>>55785367
>believing /pol/ memes
>>
>>55785438
looks pretty swarthy to me, jamal.
>>
>2012
>sell your entire bitcoin wallet for $7.2mil
Haven't worked since, all I do is shitpost and eat out everyday.
>>
>>55783296
i work at cambridge university in cancer research as a data scientist doing machine learning and natural languag eprocessing and i have an academic excellence scholarship to do my msc in ML thanx for asking
>>
>>55784860
That's different from >>55784563
>>
>>55785452
Unfortunately for me, Mediterranean counts as White Guy.
>MFW I don't even own a track suit or a gold chain
>>
>>55785475
sure
>>
>>55785510
You go about working a normal job for a couple years and doing that other stuff.

My point was it takes hard work no matter what, but it can be done no matter what your academic background. You just have to keep at it until someone notices.
>>
>>55785544
ok, thanks man.

Do you forecast any other lucrative positions in the future other than Special Code Monkey?
>>
>>55785590
If you get really, really, really good at DevOps stuff like Docker/Chef/Puppet etc, that's pretty hot.
>>
>>55785251
lol, you're welcome.
>>
>>55783296
Well I'm going on my 4th of joblessness and my food stamps have been cut so my tech career isn't going to good right now.
>>
doing pretty well, start at FB next month
>>
>>55786131
Well, I hope to see you there! I will be on campus for my in-person on the 15th of August, so just say "Hey, Anon" if you see someone walking around lost or obviously doing the "interview lunch!"
>>
>>55786115
Keep up the fight, Anon. You can do it!
>>
>>55786159
i'll miss you, i fly in a couple of days after the 15th

campus is like disneyland. and if you're lost, just look for one of the mini maps spray painted on the ground in various spots
>>
>>55785504
you must hate your life.
>>
>>55786227
i do right now ytes
>>
>>55785504
academia is cancer
>>
>>55786240
so is the industry
>>
>>55786247
at least working in the industry gives you a decent living
>>
>>55783976
>>55784027
someone is insecure ;)
>>
File: 1468877803689.png (265KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468877803689.png
265KB, 480x480px
Tech industry sounds rough. Thank god for advertising.
>>
>>55783296
how old are you anon?
>>
>>55786396
you're joking, right? treated like royalty by the top firms
>>
File: 1469640255232.png (110KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
1469640255232.png
110KB, 250x221px
>>55783296
>18
>No GED
>Junior developer at local App development firm.
>Make 30k
>The job is shit but it pays rent
>Company now getting acquired and we will all lose our jobs.
>Get contacted by another development firm offering a job and 60k.
>Sent over resume and portfolio.
>No response.

Idk man.
Shit was fine for a while but now it's going to fuck. I can't blame my situation on anything else though, didn't even finish highschool.
I'm hoping I'll hear back but I'm pretty doubtful.
>>
>>55786493
You're only 18 you could get your GED any time don't worry about it.
>>
>>55784362
That's not unit testing, that's UI testing which is at least at the component level, more likely system level testing.

If you build your automation framework to have the instantion of the browser specific we driver (ie Chromedriver, IEDriver etc), then you should have zero problem porting across platforms/configurations, which makes true parallelised testing a breeze.

If you implement a BDD framework around your core selenium framework, and then use that to implement a simple English-like DSL, you can leave the actual creation of test cases to the BAs etc, which frees you up to actually innovate and develop better ways to test.

It can stay interesting, you just have to automate the boring stuff, so you can focus on creating.

Test automation can be incredibly rewarding, you just need to keep mixing it up and trying new things.
>>
>>55784388
If it's a code monkey job, you're doing it all wrong.

>>55784402
Not really relevant in the slightest to the kind of work this anon is doing. And pretty redundant if you are using and kind of contemporary framework.

>>55785168
CTFL in practice is useless, but it's a standard a lot of places expect so it's very good to have. What are you automating in? Automation can be really interesting in the right role.
>>
>>55783296
that baby must be like 18 by now. is that you?
>>
>>55786493

Nice anon, how did you get started?
>>
>>55786247
That's why you consult.
>>
>>55783296
(You)
>>
File: 1454431474610.png (291KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1454431474610.png
291KB, 500x365px
>junior backend dev
>living with parents, can't afford to rent because barely over minimum wage
>not even that interested in the field anymore but can't really do anything else
>i'm basically saving money to luxury an hero
>>
>>55786915
It just takes a lot of time and effort to convince people you're worth more than your age.

It took me five years of practice and learning to get somewhere.

I started off with Web Development. And I still do but I also do app development (obviously).

Not to be a faggot, but I got my start by getting my name out there as much as possible and talking to as many people as possible.
>>
This thread makes me depressed. I'm 27 and have working crappy non-tech jobs since adulthood after dropping out of uni due to pretty bad anxiety/depression in my early 20s. Things improved and I'm almost done with an associates in CS and hope to transfer but I feel even though I have potential to be a decent coder (and am building a good github profile), I'll be shut out of 80% of jobs since I'll be around 10 years older than other entry-level guys and haven't had the same stable progression of HS -> CS degree + internships -> entry level dev.

Is there any chance at all I could break into tech and eventually make six figures? I feel decent enough where I can learn and use languages pretty quickly. It honestly depresses me and keeps me up at night that I'm not and may never be a silicon valley hot shot. If tech doesn't work out I have the option of going into the local electricians union and making a decent living that way but I don't want to yet.
>>
>>55784563
how long should that all take ideally?
>>
>>55783976
>>55784027
I'm obviously a stuck in the past autist, but am I the only one that expects email from "technical" people to be plain text neatly wrapped at around 72 columns, not HTML with an explosion of colorful shit in the sig?
>>
>>55787027

go for it. if you're as good as you say, even if you're getting started at around 30 rather than 20 i think you still have a good chance at finding something. yes you're right that there are younger early 20s coders that have an advantage but don't let that get you down. skill and expertise trump all.
>>
>>55787027
>tfw 26
>tfw graduated 3 years ago
>tfw only got a shitty webdev job last year at a crappy startup
>tfw it's closing down
>tfw went on a couple interviews 2 months ago and shat the bed
>tfw literally can't articulate myself in person
>tfw last thing i've done in tech is read a js book 2.5 months ago
>tfw at this point just waiting for savings to run out
>tfw think about killing myself just to repeat the meme but not actually want to do it
>tfw feel stuck
>>
>>55787223
Email signatures are usually a company standard. That said a lot of technical guys tend to have zero sense of professionalism when it comes to engaging anyone outside the business. My inner consultant is showing.
>>
>>55783976
>>55784027

>tfw you send yourself some emails so you can lie on the Internet and prove something to strangers in some anonymous site

Your life must suck.
>>
>>55783296
It's going just fine, especially since I don't make up stupid like you do.
>>
>>55787254

I have a huge concern about this. I'm a pretty personable guy and a great intuitive coder (my issues were blocking a lot of my potential) but I feel my age and lack of a traditional progression is going to fuck me over. I wonder if I should just give up and go for being an electrician. At least that can also lead to a decent salary.
>>
File: SUGOI.jpg (8KB, 208x232px) Image search: [Google]
SUGOI.jpg
8KB, 208x232px
>>55783296
>I'm part of the cancer now
>Please congratulate
>>
>>55784832

>mfw cs degree and math minor, but considering studying mcsa/mcse so I can be a sys admin

Am I being retarded? I can code but I find it's always a clusterfuck in the end that only I understand.
>>
Im into computer networks. I have my network+ cert and i like to tinker with network tool scripts.
I have a HS diploma and few but related college classes.
I know python, javascript, a little C. Im trying to learn some debugger language.
I enjoy learning new APIs, automating my daily pc work as much as possible.

How employable am I at the network developer, engineer
>>
>>55787398
Not that guy, but it depends. There are multiple paths to that stuff but you want to be looking for a systems or network engineer role and not just a ticket jockey role. Network engineering is good now, and you can either focus on certain vendors and hope a job comes along that fits that or broaden the scope.

In the end you better start brushing up on powershell
>>
>>55787458

Yea I'm pretty fucking autistic and don't think I can do helpdesk. That and whenever my parents have some basic issue with general shit "can't login to this." I get irritated from their retardation of not being able to use the forget my password function.

I feel like helpdesk is a lot of that garbage. I just want to skip it and go handling admin tasks with databases/servers.

No experience despite my degree. Not even sure how to properly study this shit. Plus I hear certs only last 3years or so. I'd rather do the mcsa 2016 shit then. Even though it wouldn't be adopted into businesses for a while.

I don't think it'll be too hard given my degree, but I don't want to do something pointless. Plus people say you shouldn't do certs unless you have experience. But all jobs require the cert it seems. Pretty fucking gay, no clue what to do. I'm a neet now.
>>
>>55783296
Social media is hardly technology.
>>
>>55787398
>I can code but I find it's always a clusterfuck in the end that only I understand.
Then you can't code. That said, a sys/network/DB admin is a much comfier and stable job anyway, especially as you get older. I'm 34 and I'm totally burnt out as a programmer and fucking tired of the constant carousel of ever changing meme languages, libraries, frameworks, methodologies and reinventions of the wheel that devs have to keep up with until they drop out around 40 (unless they're lucky enough to have a job maintaining some ancient cobol code that can't be rewritten because nobody understands it). Meanwhile, your average DBA guru is this old, bearded motherfucker who has worked with the same shit since forever, which is why he's consider a guru and will always have a job.
>>
>>55784299

I work for a silicon valley software firm and I live in the middle of fucking nowhere. There are cool companies out there that'll let you remote full time.
>>
File: 1444608832467.gif (693KB, 339x279px) Image search: [Google]
1444608832467.gif
693KB, 339x279px
>>55784432

4K??? a month???
>>
>>55787726

That's what I was thinking too. I'm already burnt out after my degree and I just want to learn something that changes less often and cruise the rest of my life. I get tired of learning constantly to program.
>>
File: 3b2.jpg (20KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
3b2.jpg
20KB, 600x638px
>>55783296
>test analyst
>system and testing knowledge only; no coding knowledge, only know bancs through back office screens we use as test evidence occasionally
>making £34k
>quite above national median but i want more
>only have foundation qualification
>try for advanced in oct
>has 50% failure rate
>testing team eventually going to be scaled back at current company
>my friend studied law and got a graduate job with deloitte and has been promoted and is earning £70k a year in addition to company benefits such as expenses and a company car
>>
>>55784563

This is good advice for anyone trying to get into the tech biz.
>>
>>55783296
>Tell Google I got onsite interview with Facebook
How does one "tell google"?
>>
>>55788007
That's 5/6 years in Deloitte to hit that, used to work there.

Expenses are only for travel and company car is a scheme you have to pay for.
>>
>final year of school coming up at decent state CS program
>good GPA
>great work experience (2 internships, plenty of projects, great recommendations from references)
>able to learn anything

I'm mostly specialized in typical enterprise OOP languages like Java/C#, is it worth investing more time in JavaScript?

Also, what kind of salary should I consider enough? As I said, I'm a hard worker and pick up new things quickly so I'd consider myself an asset. Looking for anyone who's been in a similar position, I don't want to undersell myself.

The place I'm interning with now typically pays their entry level software engineers 60-65k, which isn't bad for central Ohio but I see all this shit about guys getting 70-90k straight out of the gate and makes me wonder
>>
>>55785194
why do you think all companies are outsourcing?
i live in costa rica and 60k USD a year is really good money here, average is something like 12k - 19k
>>
>>55783296
>and my equity is now worth a cool million
>posts this on /g/
Ugh
>>
>>55788129
To be fair he was in deloitte right out of university and I bummed about in merchandising/MI in Tesco head office for a bit, so yeah he has been there for 5/6 years, I've only been testing for... not even 2 yet.

Didn't know that about the car, but his expenses also extend to meals and accommodation.
>>
>>55788364
Deloitte don't really pay that well in comparison to industry. But that's a logicial progression for that timeline. Deloitte means sacrificing any shred of a social life though. Expenses cover that, but only on away projects, otherwise I'd still work there.

Was previously a developer, SDET coming up three years now
>>
>>55783296
>CEO of startup

>startup
>CEO
>>
>>55783296
>be you
>lie on 4chan and claim wild fantasy life
>yfw
>>
>>55784343
HAHA, as if rent near Google is actually below $5000/room a month. Nice try, shekel
>>
>>55784487
Shitposting from your mom's basement is not Silicon Valley, anon
>>
>>55786866
We are using an in-house developed and maintained software for keyword automation. It uses selenium and ranorex. So it's not even like scripting in python, it's more simplified than that.

And yeah, I already know CTFL describes an ideal model that's only vaguely related to reality. I was just interested whether it would help me get a better job in future.
>>
File: 1469576429898.jpg (18KB, 326x279px) Image search: [Google]
1469576429898.jpg
18KB, 326x279px
>>55788503

Can't believe I missed this.
>>
>last year of CS uni
>no internships, no personal projects related to field
>in debt ~70k
>coming to terms with working in retail because I dont even care about CS

go fuck yourself OP
>>
>>55783296
>and my equity is now worth a cool million
Why the fuck did you leave?
>>
>>55788657
Ah, not so much space to do more with that then. If you want to get the opportunity to expand your technical skillset, you might be able to get involved with the continuous integration side of things.

With regards to CTFL; will it make you a better tester? No. Will it help you get jobs? Definitely.

It's like having a degree, it doesn't affect your ability to do things, but a lot of people seem to insist you have it.

I guess CTFL is also a good common terminology for if you move to another company who do things different.
>>
File: hitlerget.jpg (92KB, 923x505px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerget.jpg
92KB, 923x505px
>>55783296
>punched numbers on some database for 3 years
>lost will to live
>quit because I don't want to shoot everyone at the office
>2 months unemployed so far

I'm doing fantastic.
>>
>>55788786
Thats why I plan to find a new job in a different company sometimes after bonus payout next year, for the sole purpose of expanding my technical skillset (and getting more money). At the moment I can still learn new things here, but that will end soon.
Thanks for advice btw.
>>
>>55788915
Sounds like a good call. Just make sure you grab a vertical move if you can!

Always happy to help a fellow tester out.
>>
> Wanted 10k more.
> They tried to refuse.
> Told them I had an offer elsewhere that gave me 15k more.
> Got my 10k
>>
>>55784228
>>55784273
So? That's more money than anyone would ever need.

>>55784592
I would love a job like this.

>>55785194
That is $1,416 per month, which in my city is plenty. Not really city, more like town.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.