[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Android give you the option to group notifications

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Why doesn't Android give you the option to group notifications by app like both iOS and Windows Phone do? I'm an Android user and it bugs me that Android doesn't do this but instead mix up notifications from different apps; it feels very disorganized in comparison.
>>
>>55764119
it's sad that they removed that option in ios10.
>>
>>55764480
iOS 10 still does it. You can still clearly see the notifications grouped by app.
>>
It will in Android N....and it will take years to have a high userbase.

android sucks
>>
>>55764589
that's per notification.
>>
>>55764640
How is it Android's fault that people use older versions?
>>
>>55764661
The OS is not made in a way that allows easy upgrades straight from the source.

If your manufacturer dumps it, you're basically forced to use unstable third party ROMs, or if you're unlucky enough, you're left on an older Android version that will be vulnerable.
>>
File: notinios10.png (538KB, 1500x1300px) Image search: [Google]
notinios10.png
538KB, 1500x1300px
>>55764589
It is gone.
>>
>>55764658
>>55764809
:(
>>
>>55764119
Android does give you the option--it gives you the option of getting off your ass and implementing it yourself.

OP, it's not Android's fault you're such an incompetent whiner.
>>
>>55765941
We're all Java programmers.
>>
>>55764119
>>55764589
>>55764809
>copied lollipop lockscreen notifications
wew lawd
>>
>>55766706
or did it? they only added a timestamp
>>
>>55766727
>Jailbreak
W E W
>>
>>55766757
it's stock ios 5?
>>
I just wish android had a today tab
>>
>>55767970
This is also gone since iOS 10. They removed the whole day coverage thing with some app widgets that don't even cover 60% of what the Today tab did, oh and while taking up more space with the whole bubble interface.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.