[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Unsubscribed Why can't I fucking go anywhere without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (136KB, 404x402px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
136KB, 404x402px
>Unsubscribed

Why can't I fucking go anywhere without this bullshit feminist meme being forced down my throat?
>>
Stop using any product or service that engages in this shit.

It will go away when YOU stop letting them get away with it.
>>
>>55756962
/thread
Vote with your wallet
>>
>>55756962
>It will go away when YOU stop letting them get away with it.

no.
feminists reinforce each other.
and if something does not go the way they want it they will blame it on white men.
literally the only way to get rid of this behavior is to climb the corporal ladder to a position where you can affect these things or make your own company.
>>
>>55757126
Females require acceptance...vote with your wallet and your disdain.

When it gets too much it will stop. Quit being a damn naysayer and get shit done.
>>
>>55757126
Money will always come before feminist bullshit. When corporations see that feminism is costing them money, they'll drop them like a hot potato. The fact they're still making money and a little extra because of pandering to feminists gives them no incentive to change.
>>
>>55757126
Let the feminist "win".
And when the entire economy the entire world relationships are being destroyed and mocked.
They will look to the old system of men, to help them
LOL WE TOLD YOU

Thats the only option now. We have to watch and let it fall one by one the system will start shutting down
>>
File: 1453445974598.jpg (121KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453445974598.jpg
121KB, 500x500px
>oh boohoo this event was added to my calendar better make a blog post on /g/ about it!
It's not forced down your throat you fucking twat. Nobody's making you go.

Everyone in this thread should just kill themselves tb.h Not matter what you say the fact is STEM is a fucking hostile field to women in which just by having a female sounding name worsens the interviewers/employers' impressions (http://www.pnas.org/content/109/41/16474.abstract#aff-1). Why can't we have even a small haven within it -- such as the event in the OP -- to ourselves where we AREN'T instantly and constantly judged by nothing except our genitals, where we by default are stupid and incompetent until proven otherwise? It's no fucking wonder why women in general are still avoiding this field despite quotas and scholarships and other various attempts to restore some balance to the gender bias The intangible and immeasurable things negate all of those.
>>
>>55757497
What's an adult doing here?
>>
>>55756858
You were never going to watch SIGGRAPH you fucking NEET.
>>
>>55757497
every summer feels like it's lasting longer and longer
>>
>>55757497
>too uneducated to use full stops properly
>feminist

what a surprise!
>>
>>55758342
>can't argue
>so fucking new he doesn't know what wordfilters are

>hates feminists
what a surprise!

>>55758316
>someone has an opinion I don't like
>must be summer
Sorry, were you under the impression that 4chan is your personal hugbox?
>>
File: what year.jpg (69KB, 666x570px) Image search: [Google]
what year.jpg
69KB, 666x570px
>>55757497
>STEM is a fucking hostile field to women
kill yourself, I can smell your sour cunt all the way over here.
>>
>>55756858
So, you're not going to get your paper published in the proceedings and give up your research career because the video triggered you?
>>
File: Shrugging grandpa.jpg (83KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
Shrugging grandpa.jpg
83KB, 384x313px
>>55759452
>unsubscribing from the youtube channel means giving up on your career
you millennials really do overestimate youtube.
>>
>>55759494
What is OP going to do when a woman appears in the Siggraph publications?

Is he going to stop reading Siggraph journals?

How is he going to keep up with graphics research if he stops reading Siggraph?
>>
>>55759511
you seem to mistake a distaste of this:
>hurr let's dedicate loads on time, and an event to "a gender" instead of science
with:
>women are not allowed to work in this field, or work with

these retarded mental gymnastics is nothing new for the feminist retards though. make something up so you have an argument to make.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.