[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /g/, how or who introduced you to the world of technology?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1464310203653.png (629KB, 570x691px) Image search: [Google]
1464310203653.png
629KB, 570x691px
So /g/, how or who introduced you to the world of technology?

I want to hear your stories and how your pilgrimage into tech began.

If you wandered across technology on your own, I wanna hear that too!
>>
>>55752479
My parents got a free Windows 98 computer system out of one of those timeshare scams. They didn't want it, so I got it. Used it regularly until around probably 2003.
>>
>>55752513
That's actually pretty neat, did you keep it in a good shape or did you run it to the ground?
>>
>>55752479
>father rarely at home to teach me anything
>my life consists of school and videogames
>since I'm on the computer for 12 hours a day, I decided to figure out how it works
>study CS
>lately I am yearning for a life that humans were actually made for
>fell in love with camping, fishing and nature in general
>read about plants, mushrooms, animals, fish
>wish I could leave my shit office job behind and go innawoods for the rest of my life
>realize it doesn't work like that, I'd have to come back to the city to buy supplies, clothing etc. because I don't have a self-sufficient tribe
>be unhappy with modern life and just want to live like a cavemen with my cavemen bros
Life is cruel
>>
My father was one of the first people in Turkey to be interested in computers and technology. I learned everything from him.
>>
>>55752479
I was the edgy computer wizard at the middle school.
>>
>>55752479
My brother is five years older and got into computers pretty early on, I just imitated. Basically started when I was seven and we got our first computer in 97.

I wouldn't say it's about technology for me though, it's not intrinsically interesting to me. It's more about the shit you can do with for me. I was never really the type of guy who would tinker something together just because I could.
>>
>>55752621
This is how I feel too. Lets find a cave together my bro.
>>
File: 3b.jpg (54KB, 397x500px) Image search: [Google]
3b.jpg
54KB, 397x500px
>>55752621
>>55753335
I'm sleepy. Let's see how hard can I shitpost.

We could create a distributed global network to manage supplies exchange. Specifically, to bring together the producer's and the consumer's requests. It would be a digital support for a new economy of the essential goods.

>inb4 no electronic devices in the cave
Fuck off integralfag
>>
>>55753523
ITT: we shape the digital cavelife age
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.