[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /g/ think about Zeronet? I was fucking around with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (105KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
105KB, 1366x768px
What does /g/ think about Zeronet?

I was fucking around with it about 3 days before i came to a conclusion that its not really useful and its just a big slow clusterfuck.
>>
>pedonet
>>
>>55746479
Honeypot Cental
>>
>>55746480
>>55746489

this is why Zeronet and other services like it will never be successful, because pedophiles
>>
>>55746479
I use it for zerotorrent
>>
>>55746479
It looked like it could be fun, but then the KAT takedown happened and some underageb& hopped on the MUH FREEDOMZ wagon and proceeded to try to turn it into the KAT "replacement" via shepherding people onto Zeronet. Also pedophiles. Pedos ruin fucking EVERYTHING.The fact that I have to maintain a spoof image library just to block cheese pizza I don't want to see in the first place is incredibly annoying.

I just wanted a place that felt like the old internet with modern accouterments.
>>
When you try searching something, it just says Initial Sync is in progress and won't load result.....WTF??
>>
>>55746479
I decided to try zeronet to see exactly how insecure it is instead of just ripping on it and it was fun. Within a few minutes of messing around on zerochan I noticed the locations the images were being stored and how they stayed the same for users between posts and threads. On investigating this further I found that the folders also contained all the information about every post that user had made on the board along with every image submitted, there is also a file that gives you their zeronet ID. I then loaded a few more sites to have a larger set of information to search and tried searching the zeronet ID using grep. Sure enough it came up with information about a post by that user on another site. Now if that isn't enough, all this data is nicely sorted in JSON files that can be loaded by some database software to make it even eaiser to search. Part of me wants to get out some old hard drives I have sitting around, dedicate a ton of storage space to this (I can do about 770 GB), and use the information to harass/dox posters. Given how the data is already setup to be used in a database it won't be hard to gather that information if the user posts it. I never thought I'd see the day when an actual open source botnet would be shilled on /g/.
>>
File: Screenshot_012.png (48KB, 1280x778px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_012.png
48KB, 1280x778px
>>55746817
it's unusable. why
>>
>>55748777
I see people turned my post from a few days ago into a copypasta

>>55746479
See >>55748777, you can always have fun playing NSA agent on it.
>>
>>55748754
because its garbage
>>
>Pedos ruin everything
>yfw the feds propagate cp on these networks to provide probable cause for arrest
>>
>>55749641
They really don't need to do something like that. CP is something that spreads by itself, since it's a product that has demand.
>>
>>55749324
>>55748777
isn't the zeronet ID only useful for doxing if they're not using tor? you're only getting to their exit node, right?
>>
>>55749094
botnet, leaks your ip
>>
>>55749878
>>55749932
>isn't the zeronet ID only useful for doxing if they're not using tor? you're only getting to their exit node, right?
The ZeroNet ID is completely unrelated to your IP address. What it gives you is every single image and post that a user submitted to any site on ZeroNet whether they were using Tor at the time or not.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.