[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most bizarre shit you've made or seen Made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Ardunos.jpg (43KB, 620x546px) Image search: [Google]
Ardunos.jpg
43KB, 620x546px
What is the most bizarre shit you've made or seen Made with this thing?
>>
Guy put a gas sensor in his office chair and set up a Twitter account to announce his farts.
>>
>>55743241
>le social media is useless meme

tips.jpg
>>
Does the $400 raspi bitcoin miner, that will take 3-4 centuries to mine one bitcoin, count?
>>
>>55743266
Kill yourself.
>>
>>55743414
That raspi used a usb ASIC to mine buttcoins
>>
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/autoblow-2-a-robotic-oral-sex-simulator-for-men#/
>>
>>55743161
>owncloud server
>retro consoles emulator

That's it.
>>
>>55743161
>>55743241
>>55743266
>>55743414
>>55743659
>>55744212
>>55744221

I put a dragon dildo on one and fucked all your mothers with it, now fuck off and suck me cock & install gentoo.
>>
>>55743161
a mini nes with a 3.5" tft in a mini zenith tv looking case with woodgrain, composite output of the RPi is shit though
>>
>>55743161
With Arduino? I saw a guy that connected his keyboard data line to a Arduino and make it sound a random fart everytime power comes thru that line.
>>
>ITT: Retards who can't tell the difference between an Arduino and a RPi.
>>
>>55744415
I think they interpreted the OP as single board computers..
>>
>>55744243
with an Arduino ?
>>
A gun connected to a poll in a webpage
>>
I've just came from summer shool of Arduino (shit was free man).
We've made intruder alert. Shit was pretty good, but the whole thing is retarded (
>>
Replaced the control board for a hot tub with an arduino and a bunch of solid state relays

Eventually got a ethernet shield and made the tub controllable through a simple web page. Roommates and I used it to heat up the water before we would bring people back from bars.
>>
File: image.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4KB, 400x400px
>>55743161
My exam revolved around it. With a potensiometer I made a rain measurement system.
>>
>>55744988
You can emulate a 32 bit ARM processor on an arduino and breadboard, dipshit.
>>
>>55744988
Maybe it was a pong emulator
>>
I just dropped $200 to make a dog door opener with it. I have an app that sends commands via Bluetooth. The app also acts as a Web server to send commands to it.
>>
Saw some idiot who was able to let a display burn with this. I still don't know how.
>>
>Everyone in this thread talking about Pi projects
Fuck sake.
>>
>>55745234
With a pot? How?
Fucking water wheel?
>>
>>55745100
>people
So you're gay?
>>
>>55745550
he probably had membrane pot or some fancy shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.