[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>R9 390 is dying >having it RMA'd >wanted a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>R9 390 is dying
>having it RMA'd
>wanted a new GPU anyway

Please tell me I did good /v/.
>>
You already posted this on /v/ jackass
>>
depreciated garbage, should've opted for a 1070 you fool
>>
>>55727907
>980 ti

Nvidia has already started the cucking should have gone for the 1070 idiot.
>>
>>55728499

So wait your trying to tell me nVidia purposefully nerfs their cards?
>>
>>55728623
fucking idiot
>>
>>55728623
It's not `nerfed`, it's just old tech
>>
>>55728703
This explains why the performance actually goes down over time
>>
How did you get it for so cheap?
>>
How do graphics cards die?

I have over 99 hours on my HD6950 playing skyrim, still runs like a champ to this day. wtf op?
>>
It's alright
Could have done better though.
>>
>>55727907
>Not refuting /v/
Fuck this board.
>>
Sell it and either:
> 1. Get an RX 480 for dat new architecture and Vulkan scaling
> 2. Upgrade to a 980Ti on sale
> 3. Spend a bit more and get a 1070
>>
>>55728623
Nvidiot realized just now, after years of feeding the jews, about nvidia gimpworks

sad stuff really
>>
>>55729560
Don't listen to this AMDelusion
>>
Sorry to hijack the thread (but I'm not sure where else to ask this besides /sqt/), I'm in the market for a new GPU since its been 3-4 years since I bought my 680. I was going to wait for Vega 10 or the 1080 ti but after seeing the price for the new titan I'm a bit worried that the higher end cards are going to go for 800+.
I was considering the 1080 but anything that was close to the MSRP has been sold out for weeks and the only ones in stock are 700+
I've seen 980 ti prices drop as low as $370 and they seem pretty appealing. I was even considering buying 2 for sli even though the scaling isn't the greatest. However, I'm not sure how well they will hold up in the near future w/the lack of asynchronous compute and what not.

Do you /g/uys think it's worth waiting for prices to go down on the 1080? I should note that I'm trying to get into 21:9 at 3440x1440
>>
>>55729720
Get a 980ti on sale.
1080 is only 20% faster and not worth the cost.
>>
>>55728623
They don't nerf anything, that's just bullshit made up by AMDrones
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.