[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /g/ what's the consensus on the shure iems? Recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

So /g/ what's the consensus on the shure iems? Recently replaced my earpods with these, not sure if I'm wearing them right since they seem to stick a little out of my ear. Is it just a meme?
>>
>>55727439
>So /g/ what's the consensus
Why the fuck do people keep starting threads with this shitty formulation? /g/ is not a unified hivemind and does not have, and is not "in on" any sort of consensus on anything. And you weren't in the middle of a conversation with us so don't start with "So". Fuck off.
>>
I have these, I use the rubber not the foam plugs, and mine don't "stick out", I can even lay on my side with them on a pillow or something just fine. But they aren't the most comfortable, my last cheaper earplugs were more comfortable.

Also this >>55728371
>>
Squeeze the foam, then stick in, hold for 5-10 seconds

I hates the rubber tips, got not good sound with them.

I wear my se425 all day at work, they are super comfy on me
>>
I have the se215 for more than a year and I'll never go back on another type of iem.
Super comfy, good noise isolation, can run / jump / do whatever and they stay in place.
+ you can change the cable.
>>
The only reason you'd ever get them is for the isolation. I have a pair of SE315s and the isolation is absofuckinglutely incredible, but the sound quality is poor for the price.
>>
I like my SE215s, but the stock cable failed after a couple of months. No problems with the Fiio replacement cable.
>>
File: 20150408232829szhK.jpg (55KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
20150408232829szhK.jpg
55KB, 550x550px
did I do good /g/
>>
>>55728371
This please. Same goes for all the "is it worth it /g/?, "how did i do?", "is this a meme/placebo?", "redpill me /g/" etc etc. Just don't make a thread if you aren't putting any effort into it and are just going to repeat this shitty formula. There's also a /hpg/ for this but just so that you don't go ask whether something is a fucking meme there, I'll answer here.

1. Find a correct size olive tip, squeeze it, put it in and hold it in for ten to twenty seconds allowing it to expand. The form factor is good and slim, shouldn't protrude at all from your ear.
2. Aside from the almost universally comfortable form factor and good isolation, there is nothing to generalize about Shure IEMs except the mediocre performance across their product range.

-SE215 is stupidly bassy and expensive for its performance.
-SE315 is fairly balanced, overall dark sounding, expensive for the performance.
-SE425 is lackluster sound wise, poor value, weak on bass, poor bandwidth, mid-centric sound profile.
-SE535 extremely sensitive(to the point where it's sensitive to any hiss) and dark sounding with poor bandwidth. It's nice in terms of form factor.
-SE846 is very bassy and also with poor bandwidth, a bit uncomfortable because of the size and very expensive.
-KSE1500 is ridiculous product, electrostatic driver in a small size is interesting as a concept but performance wise it would probably be the last product from Shure IEM lineup I'd pick up.

>>55731183
>did I do good
Time to create new content filters.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.