[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got this email Dear Comcast High-Speed Internet Subscriber:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1467769297331.jpg (27KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467769297331.jpg
27KB, 260x384px
Just got this email

Dear Comcast High-Speed Internet Subscriber:

Comcast has received a notification by a copyright owner, or its authorized agent, reporting an alleged infringement of one or more copyrighted works made on or over Comcast's High-Speed Internet service (the 'Service'). The copyright owner has identified the Internet Protocol ('IP') address associated with your Service account at the time as the source of the infringing works. The works identified by the copyright owner in its notification are listed below. Comcast reminds you that use of the Service (or any part of the Service) in any manner that constitutes an infringement of any copyrighted work is a violation of Comcast's Acceptable Use Policy and may result in the suspension or termination of your Service account.

It's been my second notice, should I be worried?
>>
>>55718579
kill your family and flee to the woods
>>
>>55718587
Nope, stop being a cunt.
>>
>>55718602
enjoy having your family deported to a FEMA camp for pirating GoT, retard
>>
>>55718629
Obviously it's not that bad faggot, i'm just curious if people actually get there accounts terminated.
>>
no, isps just have to send them by law. they don't give a shit, they don't want to waste resources policing user activity any more than they have to.
>>
Stop pirating
>>
I am not american, so I don't have to worry about mails like that, but if I were, I'd crack my neighbour's wifi password and I'd download from his network.

>land of the free
>>
>>55718715
Have they actually banned accounts? Also I have noticed that I have only gotten these from Movies, or TV shows.

>>55718752
No never.
>>
>>55718579
You're fine as long as you're not the one distributing illegal copies
>>
>>55718755
The opposite of Land of the Free lol. I wish I had the skills to crack somebodies wifi, the signal would also be pretty weak.
>>
This is exactly why tor was invented.
>>
>>55718801
Nope just download.
>>
>>55718837
>Tor
Lol
>>
>>55718837
No it's not, torrenting over tor puts too big of a load on the network and possibly compromises your anonimity.

VPNs and seedboxes were made for this
>>
>>55718837
>I don't know what Tor is: the post
>>
>>55718879
>>55718902
Yea that anon is a dumbass.
>>
Enjoy Gitmo, you intellectual property parasite.
>>
>>55719044
What?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.