[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is no-one seeding 0meme it was founded yesterday and is dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 0meme-dead.png (45KB, 1094x639px) Image search: [Google]
0meme-dead.png
45KB, 1094x639px
why is no-one seeding 0meme
it was founded yesterday and is dead already?

also zeronet stuff
>>
>>55715771
Dude, it's deepweb
>>
>>55715771
I don't like that you have to sign in to post. Plus it's slow as fuck. (Which I know is partly my fault because I'm not seeding it in the first place)

Anyway Zeronet is cool in concept but I don't think it's gonna gain any traction.
>>
>>55715786
not really
it's peer to peer

it's as deepweb as a torrent
>>
>>55715830
>sign in to post
cancer.
>>
>>55715845
it's because sites like that are viewed as a base 'site' and each post stands alone as a data asset

they aren't really accounts, sign in is basically "make a key, give it a name"
if you do it over tor (how many people who use zeronet), then it is theoretically more anonymous than here
>>
>>55715771
b-but i am!
>>
>>55716146
n-nani?
>>
>>55715771
>over 3k seeds
>nobody seeds
>2 years ago was yesterday
Are you inbred or lobotomized
>shilling for a network that's less anonymous than the clearnet, less secure than a flash ad and requires javascript to be completely enabled
Kill yourself.
>>
>>55716146
Oh yes, the part where your ID tracks you across connections and there is an IP-ID hashtable available networkwide as well as the fact that anyone can see your ID by greping through a site's files - totally anonymous. Even better than before!
I especially like the fact that you DDoS the tor network for the privilege of being unmasked, too.
>>
>>55717417
Stop acting like you know what any of those terms mean.
>>
>>55717541
Oh the irony. Shill harder, retard.
>>
File: bml rule 6809980263210.png (242KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bml rule 6809980263210.png
242KB, 1024x1024px
>>55717386
This.
Just fuck off.
>>
>>55717417
>Oh yes, the part where your ID tracks you across connections and there is an IP-ID hashtable available networkwide as well as the fact that anyone can see your ID by greping through a site's files - totally anonymous. Even better than before!
While you are correct, this is entirely irrelevant. It's not supposed to be anonymous.
>I especially like the fact that you DDoS the tor network
no you don't
It's not like you're torrenting proper media over TOR, you're torrenting a couple MB at most, save for exceptional cases.
>>
>>55717386
I was referring to 0meme, which is a site some anon made on zeronet.

>>55717695
Also this.
Anything downloaded is cached indefinitely (unless you manually delete it) anyway, so if you download an image you should theoretically never need to download them again.
>>
here's the address btw

http://pastebin.com/E8kTAraS
>>
File: Capture.png (10KB, 418x171px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10KB, 418x171px
umm
some posts look like this
and the image never loads
what's going on?
>>
>>55717942
the site isn't fully available because there are only a few peers
as time passes or we get more seeders, they will be available

unless the person who posted that picture in particular didn't wait for it to be fully uploaded before disconnecting
>>
>>55717983
>unless the person who posted that picture in particular didn't wait for it to be fully uploaded before disconnecting
that's what's happening i think, unless they posted when there were literally no peers, or there was only one peer that disconnected before they could pass it on to someone else, etc.
>>
>>55718078
well that picture you are looking at is 13mb
that would take ages to filter through
>>
>>55718098
doubt that's the problem, i've had the page open for liek ten minutes
>>
>>55718138
it's 13mb tho
what if her upload is slow
>>
>>55718267
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>55716146
It's a hassle. Who on earth wants to go through the whole mess of making an account then signing in to shitpost?
>>
>>55718287
it's like
1. generate key
2. type string for name
3. shitpost

it's comparable to a harder capcha

>>55718286
>implying it isn't polite to use 'her' for trannies
>implying /g/ isn't basically trannies
2+2 mate
>>
>>55718329
sure, if you only plan to post once every 6 hours.
>>
>>55718464
you only have to do it once, alter that it's just a single click
>>
>>55718482
Sure if you want to dox yourself and announce to everyone you're clinically retarded.
>>
>>55718535
>implying implications
just stop
>>
>>55716146
iterally needs JS on to work

how the fuck is it more anonymous than tor
>>
>>55719269
>how the fuck is it more anonymous than tor
that's not what he said, l2read
>>
>>55719283

shieet I think I am gonna need glasses
>>
>>55719269
Nevermind the fact you MUST use an ID to post, your ID is saved with the site files so ANYONE can access it with a simple grep, anyone who can post can modify their post to include arbitrary malign js, AND there's an IP to ID association saved by the zeroid site (the site that allows you to generate an ID in the first place) so that it can prevent you from trying to generate an ID more than once every 6 hours.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.