[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I accidentally spilled some water on top of my laptop's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: pavilion-15-gaming-lid.jpg (22KB, 775x500px) Image search: [Google]
pavilion-15-gaming-lid.jpg
22KB, 775x500px
So I accidentally spilled some water on top of my laptop's keyboard and I have been trying to salvage it for a couple hours now. I decided to tell my father but I lied and said that it made a whirring sound and glitched out and now I feel rotten. What do I do?
>>
>>55701148
You gonna get wrecked by daddy-o.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
better start late than never
>>
>>55701148
run away from home
make a new identity
>>
File: Spill-Test[1].jpg (35KB, 700x338px) Image search: [Google]
Spill-Test[1].jpg
35KB, 700x338px
>>55701148
should've gone with a thinkpad
>>
>Drinking at your computer
You had it coming desu
>>
Ask your mommy to buy you a new one
>>
>>55701148
you're gonna get your ass beat senpai
>>
1) NO DRINKS AT THE COMPUTER WITHOUT A MIGHTY MUG FAGGOT

2) I hope that shit is less than a year old so your dad tries to get a warranty replacement and they expose your lie and he thrashes you fucking savagely.

3) You should feel rotten. Lying to someone that fucking supports your sperglord lifestyle. Get a fucking job you bum.

4) >not a thinkpad
>>
>>55702240
>tripfag
>cannot hold a cup,or a bottle,and needs a mug

proof tripfags are mentally ill,and have Parkinson

shackyfag
>>
>>55702157
>>55702240
I've been drinking at my PC for over a decade and never had an accident.
>>
>>55702281
and you'll probably go for another decade too desu
but one day, eventually, you're going to fuck up hard senpai
and desu, when you post here about your $4000 loss, i'm not even going to say i told you so. i'm just going to click my tongue senpai and go to another thread, knowing i did the very best i could to save you
>>
You know, its strange looking at posts like this and thinking back, remembering that I too once had to beg mommy and daddy for everything

grow up OP, and take better care of your things. Just wait till you lose or break something you paid for yourself, it will change your perspective
>>
>>55701148
Get a thinkpad for your father and tell him you're sorry
>>
>>55702240
Go back to
>>>/x/
>>
Cover a lie with a lie.
>Oh it turning off must've been a security measure for the hardware because the laptop works now, but the keyboard doesn't. Can you get it repaired for me daddy-o?
>>
>>55702281
Until now you dumbass.
>>
Take it apart.

Pretty easy to see what the water damaged, there will be corrosion and shorts will be obvious.

If you are lucky you will just need to wipe some contacts off, less lucky, something burned up.
>>
File: 1382072973702.jpg (99KB, 488x480px) Image search: [Google]
1382072973702.jpg
99KB, 488x480px
>>55701148
Retard. BTW I also own a very similar HP to that. I also didn't spill water all over it. Feels good man.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.