[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any androids that don't suck ass? I've given

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (65KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 800x799px
Are there any androids that don't suck ass? I've given android a try twice

Droid x2: shit
Note 4: alright but a buggy mess

I had to stop using my note 4 and go back to my iPhone because of all the bugs. And that's after trying different roms
>>
exynos S7
>>
File: 1057295620573.png (388KB, 1080x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1057295620573.png
388KB, 1080x1445px
Also see pic related
>>
>>55699772
What was wrong with the Note 4? I never really noticed any "bugs" with the default install. Care to be more specific?
>>
O N E P L U S 3
N N
E E
P P
L L
U U
S S

3 3
>>
NEXUS
>>
>>55699940
>>55699973
NO MICRO SD SLOT
O

M
I
C
R
O

S
D

S
L
O
T
>>
>implying there's anything wrong with glorious note 4
>>
>>55699940
LOAD 3 TIMES A DAY
LOAD 3 TIMES A DAY
LOAD 3 TIMES A DAY
>>
>>55700042
I don't need more than 64 gigabytes for a few movies, books, apps, and games. What the fuck lmao if you run out of space run cccleaner
>>
>>55700231
what do you mean
>>
>>55700319
The fact that you don't need over 64gb doesn't mean nobody else does, or that having a SD slot is not a very valuable feature
>>
>>55700351
this
>>
>>55700231
It's 64 gigabytes, plenty of space. Literally how would someone come to the point where they can't delete anything and it's full
>>
>>55699772
Where are the bugs ? OS or when you're executing apps ?
I'm running Android 4.1.2 for 3 years No bugs, no crashes, nothing to report :)
>>
>>55699772
>Droid x2
>shitass old motorola bloated phone
>note 4
>touchjizz samshit bloated phone
L M A O
>>
>>55699772
>iphone 4s was a great hone, but it was time to upgrade
>decide to listed to /g tards
>Buy an s7
>full of bloat
>keyboard sucks, try 10 differnat ones, non as good as my iphone
>included email sucks, try 10 different email programs, stsil none I like, and none as good as basic ios mail. I now have 4 of them with stupid names
>Browser sucks, download all ythe popular ones all basically the same and suck
> All the Apps I used on IOS are slightly different and worse for android
> Brand new phone lags and crashes randomly and I cant replicate it

Fuck android.

iphone 7 is out in 2 months. Anyone wnat to buy an s7? I'm going back.

s7=Nice hardware - but shittiest OS ever.
>>
>>55699772

If you are going to run a lagdroid just buy a $150 Chingchingchinaphone

Anying else is a total waste of money
>>
>>55699772
don't make us responsible for your terrible purchases, retardo
>>
>>55700484
>>55700506
see >>55699828
>>
You can buy an Aquaris M5 for 140€ in outlets, it's not the best option but is a good device for that price.

PD:I only see that price here in Spain
>>
>>55700351
Similarly the fact that some people need the microSD slot doesn't mean everyone does. No need to be an ass about it. Maybe not directed at you but definitely at that retard that spams that same picture over and over.
>>
>>55700631

see

>>55700751

Autist.
>>
>>55701400
t. homosexual degenerate iPhone user
>>
>>55701475
hue hue hue ifags amirtebros

some people like functional phones they don't have to experiment endlessly with.

When you get out of 10th grade you might understand this.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.