/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA: for those of you who used Kat.cr for torrenting use Torrentz.eu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: PEARLIO_MUDA_MUDA_MUDA_MDUA.webm (1MB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
PEARLIO_MUDA_MUDA_MUDA_MDUA.webm
1MB, 334x334px
PSA: for those of you who used Kat.cr for torrenting use Torrentz.eu to search for your torrents
>>
>>55693671
how good/safe is it
>>
PSA: ignore anything people who post steven shitverse say
>>
>>55693671
So are the torrents still up?
>>
>>55693671
messy. no info. ugly. no discovery. It'll do, but it's no kat.
>>
>>55693888
Damn you and your trips...but dont criticize it please. Its meant to be direct.>>55693869
>>
What's a PSA?
>>
>>55694176
Penis Snapping Angel
>>
What's a torrent?
>>
>>55694327
Tranny on red rocket entering a Nigerian tent
t.o.r.r.e.n.t
>>
File: ftfy.gif (1005KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
ftfy.gif
1005KB, 448x252px
>muda muda muda
>mdua

Private tracker master race
Enjoy your shit content and fake torrents

>inb4 the FBI is on what.cd meme
>>
>>55694464
Only thing I need now is a private tracker for regular games, and I'll be done.
>>
>>55694693
Ggn is open
>>
>>55694176
Public service announcement
>>
>>55693671
also, eztv and rarbg.to and tpb
>>
>>55694856
>ggn
how do I be good on this site
>>
>>55695291
Download and seed freeleach, use it for cracks, get the raw files elsewhere
>>
>>55694176
Print "sage", anon.
>>
>>55695381
what do you mean? go in depth please I just want a good private tracker I can use
>>
>>55695440
It's simple

Create an account, you will have to seed a torrent for as much data as you download or a ratio of seeded/downloaded, you can maximize your ratio buy just downloading cracks for games instead of whole rips (all cracks on there are much more trustworthy than public trackers) and downloading the rest of the rip from a public tracker or rutracker if you can read Russian or a rutracker guide.

Gazelle games gives you 20gb of free torrenting credits, more can be earned for free by downloading and seeding freeleach torrents, or fulfilling requests for obscure games.

It's an economy.
>>
>>55695622
OK thank you so much, but what do you mean the rest of the trip?
>>
ewf
>>
Why, did something happen to kat.cr?
>>
>>55695660
Torrenting games with any sort of drm will require two files, usually bundled together, but on ggn can be downloaded separately or together. They are the crack and the actual game data aka the rip.

The crack is only a few megabytes, but the data itself can be tens of gigabytes, and eats up your buffer big time.

So it's logical to get the crack from ggn because it's
>safer
>and more likely to be available
But the data elsewhere because it's literally the same files
>>
torrentproject.se
>>
>>55695805
thanks
>>
>>55695784
It's owner went full reverse snowden.
>>
>>55693671

How to find like top100 torrents in last 24/48 hours?
>>
Thanks RABAMA.
>>
>>55696027
Check the top 100 of the respective torrent sites where the result came from
>>
I just search titles from scene release sites on google with "name + torrent". I always find what I need.
>>
I torrented Vegas Pro from KAT, but I need to torrent it yet again, but now KAT is down.
>>
>>55698673
If you still have the torrent file or a magnet link then it's not a problem.
>>
>>55698814
Not quite sure if I still have the torrent file or not. I'll have to check my external hard drive for it, but I'm not certain it's gonna be there.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.