[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /g/ think of this? >https://www.youtube.com/wa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (333KB, 436x544px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
333KB, 436x544px
What does /g/ think of this?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwDSxAeutNQ
>>
decent father and son stuff. good for him
>>
>>55688144
I didn't know terry crews was into building computers. Looks like a cool project between dad and son. Terry crews seems like a really good dad.
>>
thats nice though all that "gaming" shit is cancer
>>
>>55688144
i7 skylake gtx 1080

god fuck my life this kid is so fucking spoiled
>>
Terry crews is a good father desu
>>
doesnt look very good
>>
damn this is fun. check his facebook
>>
>>55688144

Based Terry.
>>
>>55688413
is that a fucking sound card? seriously?
>>
>>55688413
for a first timer that's more than acceptable, bet he had some sort of help somehow anyway.
>>
>>55688319
he's not getting spoiled. there are workstation cards much more powerfull than the 1080 even in games

this is basically the entrylevel card for rich kidz
>>
>>55688543
the son or whoever probably saw the option on pcpartpicker that you can optionally add a soundcard and dad just went to buy that thing because he doesn't know shit
>>
>>55688637
but whyyyy why would they ever need a fucking soundcard. i guess they just have shitton of money and they dont care what they buy
>>
>>55688684
your imagination is pretty restricted if you just came to the conclusion now.

much to learn you have young neet
>>
>you will never have a dad that will buy you several thousand $ toy

Why live
>>
>>55688975
cuz statistics prove that money only causes temporary happiness and inner satisfaction is as dynamic as owning a car. you get used to the speed and it gets boring fast.
>>
File: 1466104661864.png (529KB, 507x643px) Image search: [Google]
1466104661864.png
529KB, 507x643px
>>
>>55689106
This
>>
>>55688684
I have a sound card in my system because I have a tactile transducer on order..so, there is one reason why you could need one.

You know not everyone only uses a pc the same way. And a sound card is like $50+_ literally not even felt in the budget. I piss $50 away without even thinking about it.
>>
>>55688319
It's broadwell-e
>>
>>55688206
>>55688273
>>55688382
this
>>
>>55688144
Seems like he's a good father to be honest
>>
>>55688312
He's a kid, of course Gaming is gonna be the primary focus for him. Also Terry said he had the best time he has had gaming recently for the 1st time on PC at an event and that is why he is now stoked to get into himself.

He works, he fathers, he has the right to game. Not like he is a basement dweller suing it to escape life.
>>
>>55688312
What? You think he should be building a linux shitbox instead for his kid?

He is trying to be a GOOD father, not a cruel one.

Now back to your anime.
>>
>>55688144
intel 17 core, maybe in 2040! maybe in 2040!
>>
>>55689337

The event is where he and many other black celebrities went and played Battlefield 1, which was all on PC. He played with mouse and keyboard, which surprisingly everyone aside from a few people used a controller plugged into a PC.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.