[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be terrorist >Apple protects your data >be owner of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: tv_siliconvalley_650.jpg (82KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
tv_siliconvalley_650.jpg
82KB, 650x400px
>be terrorist
>Apple protects your data

>be owner of KAT
>Apple gives out your data without hesitation

what gives??
>>
>>55681952
OH, I see you killed a few innocent people in a terrorist attack. Don't worry fa.m, Apple will protect your privacy.

But this asshole who gives out movies for will pay for it.
>>
>>55681952
Apple abides by all and any legal requests. Just the same as every other phone-maker does.
However, Apple have made their later phones so secure that even they cannot cannot break into them.
It's not that they won't comply, it's that they can't.
>>
>>55681952
One of these gives Apple revenue. The other takes it.
>>
>>55682012
>be rich owner of KAT
>have tons of money
>use apple products since the promise enhanced privacy and security
>get cucked
lol
>>
Apple always complies with legally given warrants.
In his case, they had a warrant asking for information about IPs that had logged into a specific iCloud email. Apple had this information and provided it.

In the case of the san bernardino shooter, they actually gave the feds the entire contents of his iCloud account that was not zero knowledge encrypted. Where they drew the line is the phone itself, which they didn't have the passcode of and couldn't unlock (unless they were to build a backdoored version of the iPhone operating system, which would be horrible precedent).
>>
>>55681997
>>55681952

terrorist abdul kills 80 people and extinguishes himself.

torrent owner puts billions of people out of business by stealing their property and compromising their human worth

abdul may kill people, but the terrorist torrent owner affects 10000000000000x more people and possibly kills more in the long run (since they no longer have money for medical treatment)
>>
>>55682255
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>55682255
Haha, great shill. Shabbat shalom my friend.
>>
>>55682255
This is a joke, right?
>>
>>55681952
piracy somewhat "hurts" their store business
terrorism makes their stuff sell

if you were apple who would you help?
>>
File: pobrane.png (13KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.png
13KB, 208x243px
>>55682255
>>
>>55682141
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
TERRORISM BAD, PIRATING GOOD, TERRORISM BAD, PIRATING GOOD
>>
>>55682012
>he actually believes in this.
>>
How did they get the IP address from Apple in the first place to cross reference?
>>
>>55681952
>same pic
>same text
>all on /pol/
>>
>>55682581

Just like the dread pirate roberts case, I feel this story is not being well told.
>>
>>55682012
So which one is it?
Faggot retard or retard faggot?
>>
>>55682458
Unfortunately some fa/g/s here who even believe in RMS and muh free OS can't understand the strength and the importance of piracy for cultural and knowledge spreading.
I think this anon may not joking
>>
>>55682255
>This is what the Jews actually believe.
>>
>>55681952
>KAT manager
>using his own IP to do warez things

He deserves what happened
>>
>>55682255
>money is more important than a human life
kys already
>>
>>55682255
What the actual fuck. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>55681952
I know it's almost like cases involving asset seizures get priority or something.
>>
>>55682255
Yeah torrenting is absolutely destroying the entertainment industry you fucking shill.
>>
>be OP
>make a thread
>make the thread again 18 minutes later

what gives??
>>
>>55686938
someone blatantly plagiarized my original thread ph.am. Probably to teach me that you can steal someones intellectual property...
>>
>>55683710
>hollywood
>>cultural spreading
kek
>>
>>55682255
pure ideology
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.