[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at the apple store right now /g/, why don't you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160721_163506.jpg (1MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160721_163506.jpg
1MB, 3120x4160px
I'm at the apple store right now /g/, why don't you work at the apple store?
>>
>>55678614
Because I work as a programmer, retail a shit

We use macbooks though
>>
>2016
>having a job
>>
>>55678614
Can someone dump those autistic apple fanboy kid memes, I need to get some new ones?
>>
I almost got a job there once, they have horrible low wage that's commission based, have to sell lots of macs to get a normal wage, fuck that shit.
>>
Because I work as a
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        web developer
>>
>>55678766
Python+Django masterrace
anything else is pleb-tier
>>
>>55678682
>have to sell lots of macs to get a normal wage
Don't macs pretty much sell themselves

>>55678779
Are you me? Because I mainly work with Python+Django
>>
>>55678792
>Are you me?
Yes, I also work with it. The framework is smooth as butter, and it's a treat when you get to dig into it to resolve bugs
>>
>>55678779
i respect your opinion but i personally like the MEAN better.
angular 2 is actually good now.
and node is great if you dont use packages made by retards that have a trillion dependencies.
>>
>>55678825
I respect you liking MEAN as JS is pretty comfy to work with, including Angular2, though I haven't seen how Express compares to Django yet
>>
>>55678614
please take more pics of the cutie genius brown/asian girl
>>
>>55678845
express is generally faster however, django is more fully featured.
that being said youd use express only for rest apis or small services.
routing should be done with angular and serving with a real server like nginx or apache.
>>
File: monkies.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
monkies.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>55678614
I used to be an engineer at Apple. Started by working retail when I was 18 to get me through college. 8 years later I'm working at Ford because Apple treats their employees and customers like tools. Working for Apple is basically gif related.
>>
My kid dropped his iPad the other day and got me to drop it into the store in the city. I felt dirty going in there but pushed through. Ugh the stereotypes were so true. Dumb, indifferent hipsters in early 20's behind counters. Dumb old guy asking why his iPhone doesn't work with a smashed screen and dumb Asian tourist asking the 'man to give her a new password' because she locked herself out of her MacBook. I finally got to the counter and asked what they charge to fix the screen.
Sorry apple don't repair iPads. You really need to just buy a new one.
What?!?!
I thought apple fan boy iCuck dumb hipster apple guy were all memes but no, it's a fact.
>>
>>55678614
BECAUSE I WORK AT FUCKING BEST BUY NIGGER
>>
>>55678792
Yeah but they'll buy their $1000+ machine from the pretty girl
>>
I didn't drop out of high school
>>
>>55678779
>>55678792
muh niggas
>>
I'm not literally poor and don't literally have an income below the actual poverty line so I make more than what Apple retail employees get paid.
>>
File: weeeee.gif (600KB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
weeeee.gif
600KB, 400x246px
>>55678766
cool dubs hose
>>
>>55678614
Because I'm not a flamming homosexual.
>>
>>55678614
FUCKING BOMB IT AND YOU SHOULD DIE AS WELL APPLE FAGGOT. Those gay fuckers helped close kickass torrents but wouldn't help unlock a terrorist's phone.
>>
>>55678614
>>55678631
This. But I'm an iOS developer, so keep buying their stuff. You're making me rich.
>>
>>55679393
>pretty girl.

You mean pretty boy?
>>
>>55678779
>Django
HAHAHAHAHA. Enjoy last decade's architectural patterns.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.