[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people IN THIS BBS that LEGITIMATELY and NON-IRONICALLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: you cant be serious.jpg (49KB, 197x245px) Image search: [Google]
you cant be serious.jpg
49KB, 197x245px
There are people IN THIS BBS that LEGITIMATELY and NON-IRONICALLY use Linux.
>>
File: samma.webm (435KB, 370x708px) Image search: [Google]
samma.webm
435KB, 370x708px
This fucking post right here..

Thanks, you just convinced to leave /g/ forever. I'm leaving for somewhere where tech isn't discussed and debated in memetics (I haven't found that place yet, but I will sometime).
>>
>>55665316
And?
>>
>>55665377
huh is that from the new berserk anime?
>>
>>55665377
Nice meme
>>
>>55665316
what was the game like a text based elite that was on most bbses?

you traded with different planets
>>
>>55665316
Go back to >>>/v/ manbaby
>>
Steam monkeys are out in full force this week. What happened?
>>
>>55667126
It's summer anon, thankfully school starts for /v/ children in a matter of weeks.
>>
>>55665377
hacker news my man!!!
>>
File: CIA.jpg (111KB, 1280x702px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
111KB, 1280x702px
>>55665377
You'll be back, other-chan/tech/ is slow as shit compared to /g/ and Lain becomes boring after the first hour if you're not in a really cyberpunk mood.
Just filter GPU, smartphone and any OS related threads, you'll be fine: /v/ normies don't participate in the other threads.
>>
>>55667375
Other Chan tech only wants to talk about programming. And Linux. They barely even discuss actual tech.
>>
>>55665377
I agree with the sentiment. It gets tiring after a while to have to read the same shit over and over again written by trolls.

I wish we could get over some of the memes and have some real discussion sometimes.
>>
>>55665316
>There are people IN THIS VERY THREAD that are too DUMB for Linux
>>
>>55667480
So discuss something, you dont have to feed the trolls you know, in fact it's recommended against.
>>
>>55667126
>>55667159
This

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WIPED MY ENTIRE COMPUTER TO INSTALL LINUX WITHOUT GOOGLING WHAT LINUX IS AND NOW I CANT RUN WINDOWS PROGRAMS FLAWLESSLY UNDER A DIFFERENT OPERATING SYSTEM
>>
>>55667480
/aig/ and /cyb/ were good
>>
>>55665407
mmm-hmm

Don't listen to all the assblasted faggots. It is a disappointment, but it's still better than 95% of the shit you'd be more than happy to watch.
>>
>>55667479
It seemed somewhat diverse when I tried going there last time, but it was dead as shit and just as full of garbage threads, except you have to sift through a bunch of "is _____ a botnet" shitposts instead of "is ___ a meme" shitposts.

I'm glad it exists though, just so I can show it to retards who think a board split would actually be good for /g/.
>>
>>55665316
Why not?
>>
>>55674118
do me a favor and extinguish yourself
>>
>>55675374
No. Love is louder than hate.
>>
It's GNU/Linux.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.