[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /g/, I know this isn't supposed to be a tech support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dllhost_2016-07-19_16-24-43.jpg (396KB, 1453x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dllhost_2016-07-19_16-24-43.jpg
396KB, 1453x1000px
Hello /g/,
I know this isn't supposed to be a tech support site but I couldn't find a solution in 2 years of fixes and you are pretty much my last restort.
Ever since I bought a second monitor and started using it I felt that while playing videogames in borderless window mode it felt like the framerate was choppy and the game was stuttering alot.
This could be easily fixed in the first moment by turning it back to full screen mode but
>no fast alt+tab
>2nd monitor being a black screen in some games until aero was turned off
So after a few researches I got that Aero and more specifically its Vsync was the problem, so I tryed to disable it and it worked no more choppy framerate and stuttering but then I started to see pic related happen to any big window like my browser, basically any window big enough to cover the entire screen or even just 3/4 of it would cause the graphical bug in pic related.
I couldn't find a single solution in 2 years to fix that, and it only occurs with Aero off.
>>
cont.
Also Can't turn Vsync of Aero off with the control panel of nvidia, at least I tryed doing that but the choppy framerate and stuttering would still be there.
As for the monitors, they are from different brand but are the same inches, same resolution (1080p) and same refresh rate (59hz down from 60hz another possible solution that didn't work)
>>
>>55649860
oh and forgot to mention the graphical bug only occurs in the second monitor, using windows 7 64 bit
>>
Install gentoo.
>>
>>55649932
Already did m8, trying to fix this shit on the vidya partition
>>
>>55650824
kill self?
>>
>>55650870
good idea
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.