[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANDROID FAGS BTFO >U.S. Army Special Operations Command

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1457189279628.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1457189279628.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
ANDROID FAGS BTFO

>U.S. Army Special Operations Command is dumping its Android tactical smartphone for an iPhone model.
>The iPhone is “faster; smoother. Android freezes up” and has to be restarted too often, the source said.

http://www.dodbuzz.com/2016/07/15/army-sof-to-trade-in-its-androids-for-iphones/
>>
File: 1465934703204.gif (1MB, 242x270px) Image search: [Google]
1465934703204.gif
1MB, 242x270px
LAGDRONES ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
Pajeet, you might want to change your OP image occasionally, your shilling is pretty obvious.
>>
Average US citizen is too dumb to use Android. What would you expect from US soldier then?
>>
>>55645100
armyfag here. can confirm. we started issuing out iPhones a couple months ago.

i wouldnt say "ANDROIDFAGS BTFO," but rather, the US military is welcoming cyber attacks to even the personal level now
>>
>>55648074
t. A google employee.

You aren't fooling anyone anymore. Everyone knows about androids fragmentation problems.

Oh btw android marketshare is down 5% this month and guess where that 5% went?
>>
>>55645100
The military buys from the absolute lowest bidder
Being "military issue" means its shit that barely functions.

Android vs Iphone aside, its not a good thing to brag about something being military issued. Only armchair /k/fags who arent military think its great.
>>
>>55645100
If anything, that's a compliment to Android.
>>
>he vehemently defends his brand of choice on a Tibetan Buddhist sand painting forum
>he does it for free
I don't get you fags. You're getting cucked by corporations anyway, Google or Apple. Fuck's sake, open your eyes and see the horrible state of affairs we're in.
>>
>>55648126
A $2 can of silly string that's used to uncover a trap would cost $200 for the military version of the same can. Military spec gear goes through all kinds of engineering and testing to ensure it's reliable enough for the stresses of military operations.
>>
No wonder the US army budget is so high.
>>
>>55648122
>Caring about market share
Maybe I'm just not old enough
>>
>>55648195
>Military spec gear goes through all kinds of engineering and testing to ensure it's reliable enough for the stresses of military operations.

Sure
And 95% of stuff on the market literally already meet or exceeds those specifications. It doesnt take much to have your shit tested for them either.
They arent hard specifications to meet.

You do realize that right out of boot you go directly into the gear store on base and buy "upgraded" gear with your own money. Literally the same brands and gear that civilians buy at outdoor stores like Bass Pro.

You do this because the shit that is issued is literal garbage
>>
>>55645100
>buys 20$ android phone
>"fuck that's so fucking laggy"
>buys 700$ iPhone
>"sheet mang das smooth"
Who the fuck cares about the militaries opinion?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160719-101626.png (305KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160719-101626.png
305KB, 1080x1920px
>>55645100
Keep shilling for your shiny iToys
>>
File: Capture.png (35KB, 655x300px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
35KB, 655x300px
>>55649047
>>
>>55649852
>caring about market share at all
Why?
>>
>>55645100
Why would the military be using anything other than dumbphones?
>>
>>55645100
the public sector is notorious for being utterly shit at IT

I'm not sure why you'd wear that as a badge of honor seriously
>>
Maybe if they didn't buy Samsung Express Prime's they wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>55645100
>U.S. Army

Ha
>>
>>55648195
That's why you go and buy COTS gear so you don't die because a lot of the shit issued to you is garbage, right?
>>
>>55645100
We have like 20 of these fucking threads up. Nobody wants your shitty OS and shitty locked down hardware. You can't even freely place icons on the home screen. They're stuck to a grid and shift to the upper left corner. Even samshits are better than that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.