[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /g/. I'll get straight to the point: I like making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: mintty_2016-07-17_14-24-35.png (102KB, 1903x1017px) Image search: [Google]
mintty_2016-07-17_14-24-35.png
102KB, 1903x1017px
Hello /g/. I'll get straight to the point: I like making things.
Now, to elaborate, I want you, the users of /g/, to give me ideas of things to make. My thought is this: lots of people have great ideas but don't possess the skills to make anything from them.
I'm the opposite, I possess the skills to make things, and where I lack, I can learn, but I'm not particularly creative. So, what I propose is this: I'd like to establish a partnership. In this partnership, you, the partner, would give me ideas. I would then take your ideas and bring them to reality if I like them. I'm partial mainly to web development.
I can write both front and back end, though I prefer back end. That said, I'm open to anything, and I'm not partial to any language, framework, etc. In other words, I'm flexible as long as the idea is good. Please reply if this type of situation would be of interest to you.
>>
Friends don't let friends do PHP.
>>
>>55620309
It's just an example of something I've written. The project doesn't need to be in PHP. I'd actually be interested in learning a new language, as that always excites me for a project.
>>
>you give me ideas, and I will profit from them
Just build a 4chan clone or something if you want to practice.
>>
>>55620587
I already did:
https://github.com/4tran/VIB2
http://4tran.bid

I can guarantee you get credited on anything that I make, if that's what you're looking for. But also it will be open-source and free, so no profit for me anyway.
>>
>>55620613
Make an app that allows you to remind yourself to pick your nose every 2 hours. The app also allows people to post pictures of your boogers and rate others.
>>
contribute your skill set to an open source project

http://up-for-grabs.net/#/
>>
>>55620659
I think you can just use an alarm + Facebook for this.
>>55620689
That looks awesome anon, thanks. If I get no biters, I'll get into that.
>>
How aboit you put yourself to work on a huge project, like rewriting Dwarf Fortress to actually use multiple CPU cores, cause the creator has said he just doesn't get it, and I'm autistic enough to play my forts till I hit FPS death and it's just not fair.
>>
>>55620309
PHP is easy to pick up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.