[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Superlux-H D668B-Headphones/dp/B003

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 41FFiTWfuxL.jpg (29KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
41FFiTWfuxL.jpg
29KB, 400x500px
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Superlux-HD668B-Headphones/dp/B003JOETX8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1468634888&sr=1-1&keywords=superlux+hd668b

Are these headphones good for the price? For just listening to music and normal stereo gaming
>>
>>55602271
I dont need a proper explanation or anything just "yeah those arent a ripoff" or "no theyre fucking shit find something else"
>>
>>55602271
let me teach you something

when linking amazon crap, drop all the shit of the link so the fuckers can track naive anons like you, and it's necessary to avoid the kikes that shove referral links to earn shekels doing nothing.

your link should look like:
www.amazon.com/dp/B003JOETX8

not that i give two shits about what you are asking. you should stay on the headphone containment thread.
>>
>>55602271
I own a pair. They sound OK-- not great, but for the money they sound fine. If you are treble sensitive I would steer clear of them, but otherwise the sound is acceptable.

But they are hideously uncomfortable, and they need both replacement pads and careful bending and of the headband to be remotely wearable.

Honestly, the bare minimum open headphone I would recommend is the AKG K240, which still doesn't sound fantastic, but it's incredibly comfortable. Last I checked it was about $56.

As a compromise, you could try the Samson SR850, which I haven't tried, but it's a clone of the K240 using the Superlux drivers. So at least it won't have a brain-dead headband/chassis system. It's about halfway between the Superlux and the AKG in price, at $50.

But really, you should go to headphones general and fill out their template for a recommendation.
>>
>>55602271
try Audio-Technica ATH-M30X,Audio-Technica ATH-M20X ,they are good.comfortable and not super bassy.
>>
TASCAM TH-02
Happy user here
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.