[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi people, I kinda need your help I know how to program things,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: code.jpg (889KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
code.jpg
889KB, 1920x1200px
Hi people, I kinda need your help

I know how to program things, but I have no idea what to do.
I'd like to do some app for android, or for the web. I'd like it to be original and/or useful
Any ideas?
>>
>>55587247
1.get an idea
2. learn how to write in a programming language(s) of your preference(s)
3.make the idea come true
4.????
5.Profit

shodan.me/books/
>>
>>55587247
Hello kid, first of all what programming language do you prefer, son?
>>
>>55587294
It's the idea part that I'm missing, I already know some languages

>>55587305
I know Python and Javascript
I'm also okay with C, even If I don't really have any idea about what to do with that
>>
>>55587294
is it bad to learn new things via game development? i literally have no determination to learn anything more
>>
>>55587343
No.. if it interests you, you're more likely to carry on and game dev can teach you interesting ways to go about things. I learned Java through runescape bots
>>
>>55587343
Game dev.
We're living in the age of remakes and reskins and people fall for that shit.
Was there a game you played as a kid that had plenty of game-changing mods? For example Warcraft 3 had custom maps that give you a different gameplay feel.
Maybe start by remaking that in to a standalone version and with a reskin, you'll learn many many many things on the way.
It will be a long and tedious process at times but bear with it cause there will be someone that enjoys your creation. Dont be afraid to experiment and ask for feedback. ALWAYS keep your idea a secret.
>>
>>55587343
Start by remaking atari games, then move up to NES games, Genesis games, etc.

Eg: pong -> space invaders -> donkey kong -> mario -> tetris -> sonic -> etc.
>>
>>55587247
just like make game
>>
>>55587247
Make pokemon go but with Ingress features and Vive/Cardboard/Oculus support and multiplayer
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.